Search results

1. INASNT

Cars For Sale 1990 Toyota Celsior/LS400 (VIC - Aust)

As much as I hate it, its come time to sell the Celsior/LS400 as I will be starting a new job soon which gives me a nice car allowance so I have no need for it anymore. General Late 1990 Type C Metallic Dark Green (Looks black unless direct sunlight shines on it) with resprayed lower half with...
  2. INASNT

Parts ERG 4 Point Racing Harness

ERG 4 Point Racing Harness 3 inch thick straps Quick release straps FIA / CAMS Approved 4 x eye bolts 1 x anchor bolt and plate Kit ready to be installed in any car Only ever used this at 2 track days Stock seat belts can be used in conjunction with these In Melbourne Victoria Price -...
  3. INASNT

Parts FS - Various Car Audio

All this was going to go into my LS400 but it will be getting sold soon so all the car audio equipment is for sale. Some items are brand new still packed in orginal boxes and some are second hand items I purchased but never used. Can email high res and other pictures on request. Email me...
  4. INASNT

1990 Celsior Wiring Diagrams

Hey people I am after the ecu wiring diagram for the 1990 celsior so I can wire in an apexi safc. I am also after the wiring digram so I can send to person interested in buying my tow bar so they can wire in the appropriate brake and indicator lights to their trailer.
  5. INASNT

Parts Lexus LS400 Chrome Grill Inserts

This kit will fit all 1990 Lexus LS400 models. Won’t fit Celsior as the slats on the grill are slightly different and the chrome inserts wont sit properly. This custom-made kit consists of chrome slats that fit over your existing black grille slats. This kit will give your grille a very...
  6. INASNT

Parts Lexus LS400/Toyota Celsior Tow Bar

For sale 5 month old custom made by Haymen Reese tow bar with removable toe hook. I had to remove it to fit new exhaust on the LS400 and also because the boat that used to be towed with it was sold a few months ago. Only used to tow boat 3-4 times In Melbourne looking for $350 ONO
  7. INASNT

Twin Square Mufflers

Hey people I am after a pair of mufflers similiar to this. Basically muffler with 2 1/4 inch inlet and twin 3 inch square ends outlet. My local supplier of all things good cant get these in anymore. I want a pair so they can be installed next week when I have a few days off work. Help me out
  8. INASNT

UZ Series Engine Guide

If anyone has a membership with Autospeed download the article and upload it here. http://autospeed.drive.com.au/cms/A_2884/article.html
  9. INASNT

Cars For Sale 300+rwkw GTST Skyline

Its not a lexus/toyota but there might be people interested It has come time to sell the R33 which I bought 5 years ago from a local importer as I am building a new house and need $$ for it and have no room to store 3 cars at the new place. Bodykit came with the car and it was mechanically...
  10. INASNT

Parts Soarer V8 Air Con Compressor

I have for sale a soarer aircon compressor from a 4.0 V8 that I bought from a wrecker to fit to my celsior but it wont fit so I had to get my celsior one rebuilt. Looking for $350 In Melbourne, Australia but can post interstate.
  11. INASNT

Toyota Parts

You guys know anywhere besides a Toyota dealer where to get genuine Toyota parts like oil,air and filters for a good price?
  12. INASNT

Parts Brand New ASE 664 Air Suspension Controller

have a new ASE 664 suspension height controller for sale brought in for a 1994 Toyota Soarer GT-L, V8 but the person hasent got back to me if he wants it so its ups for sale. I assume it would work on other V8 Soarers of similar age also. Price is $600.
  13. INASNT

Soarer & Celsior Air Con Compressor The Same??

Has anyone replaced the air con compressor on thier celsior. The one I had on my celisor would not hold pressure so I got a second hand compressor from a soarer. Only this different seems that the soarer compressor has the sensor at the front of the compressor but the soarer one has it at the...
  14. INASNT

My Celsior With 19's And Dumped

Hey though you guys with celsiors might like to see what a set of 19x8.5 38 offset and 19x9.5 45 offset rims looks like with the front suspension on superlow and rear 1 level before superlow.
  15. INASNT

SAFC On Stockish LS400 Worth It

I had a SAFC on my other car before it got replaced with an Apexi PFC so I know the kind of features/advantages these units can give. My question is will an safc on a stock 1990 V8 LS400 give me any better fuel economy/power etc? Only engine mods besides the cosmetic mods I plan to do are...
  16. INASNT

A/C Compressor Replacement

Can someone point me in the right direction on how to replace the aic con compessor on my 1990 LS400/Celsior. The clutch on mine at the moment is shagged and I managed to find a working second hand one for a good price and might attempt to install it this weekend.
  17. INASNT

Celsior/LS400 Exhaust Idea

Hey people just got an 1990 celsior/ls400 as my daily driver. I want a nice V8 rumble without being 2 loud and drouning in the cabin while crusing and was thinking of replacing the 2 x stock cats with 2 x high flow ones, removing the 2 x middle mufflers and replacing the 2 x rear mufflers with...
  18. INASNT

Parts Autogauge Oil Temp Gauge and Holder

Autogauge 2 Inch Electric Oil Temp Gauge Smoke series (Like defi) 270 degree display Comes with oil temp sensor Brand new still in unopened box $50 Autogauge 2 Inch Mounting Cup Brand new still in unopened box $30
  19. INASNT

Parts Splits Pods

Made from fibre glass. with a grey cover and an MDF base which bolts to the car. They are approximately 10 cm deep at their highest point and about 3 at their lowest. Angled towards the middle of the car so the sound is directed at you. Designed for 6.5" Mid and space for a...
  20. INASNT

Parts Hankook Silica K104’s

Hankook silica K104 18" tyres 2 – 235x40x18 2 – 265x35x18 All 4 with 80% thread left. Selling as upgrading to semi comp tyres. Located in Melbourne, but can courier interstate $650 ONO