Parts Brand New ASE 664 Air Suspension Controller

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.

INASNT

have a new ASE 664 suspension height controller for sale brought in for a 1994 Toyota Soarer GT-L, V8 but the person hasent got back to me if he wants it so its ups for sale.

I assume it would work on other V8 Soarers of similar age also.

Price is $600.

The description I used to the supplier in japan to make sure the wiring harness would be right was 1994 Toyota Soarer GT-L.. UZZ31.. V8 w/air susp.. not the hydraulic.

So it will fit any UZZ31 with air suspension as there is no difference in the air suspension computers they use.

What years do the UZZ31 range from?

More info i should have posted before about the controller.

U can program 3 different setting eg 1 - normal, 2 - Low for cruising, 3 - front higher than normal for going up driveways etc.

It also has a speed control setting where u can set the front and rear to different heights depending on the speed of the car.

The TEMS still works as the harness this comes with plugs into the air sus computer and then the stock one plugs into the back of it.

The cable it comes with is long enough for the controller to be placed anywhere in the car.

I used the same one in my celisor and its a great controller

i have the first model controller in my celsior, and i dont think it goes low enough, do you know how low mine goes and if this one will go lower?
i didnt think the soarer ones fit into celsiors?

When you order it form data systems you need to scpecify what car it for as the looms come seperate from the actual controller.

You set thr dip switches on the controller according to car but not sure if a soarer loom will fit the celsior.

U cant buy mine as it sold last week to a guy with a soarer

well it must fit both, and a few more, i thought i read awhile ago they are different but i must be wrong by the looks of that manual, it fits both.
now i need to know if it will make my car lower than the one i have?
i have the first model controller, real dodgy only does front and back and doesnt lower a whole lot, if this one lowers more, we can talk about me buying it.

cheers