Search results

1. D

Q's for people with 1uzfe in Hilux

I found out the other day that a Hilux Radiator is the perfect size for my Hot rod with a 1uzfe. Can anyone who has done a hilux please answer my following questions. Do you guy's use the standard radiators when doing hilux conversions? Do you have any cooling problems? What model hilux did...
  2. D

Standalone ECU Megasquirt based A341E Transmission controller

I have recently been working on my Megasquirt set up for my 1uzfe in my hot rod. I have built a transmission controller for it as well which is based on a Megasquirt 2 daughter card and uses a new transmission firmware. The Megasquirt and trans controller comunicate via a CAN bus which is built...
  3. D

Crown speed sensor Pinout

Can anyone tell me which wire is which on the 2 three wire speed sensors on a crown auto gear box. I Know they are hall sensors and that they require Ground, Signal and 12V? or 5V? but don't know which wire is which. Cheers Daniel.
  4. D

Crown Instrument Panel wiring

Does anyone have a wiring diagram for a crown instrument panel. I have pulled it from a Crown front cut and want to try and use it in my hot rod. I have worked out some of the wires but I can't get it to power up on the bench. so I'm mainly interested in which wires I need to apply power and...
  5. D

Wanted Crown front tailshaft yoke.

Can anyone tell me where I can get a yoke to go into the back of my crown auto box. or does anyone have one they would like to sell. Thanks Daniel. PS I'm located on the Gold Coast.
  6. D

Crown ECT with after market computer

I have a 1uzfe that I pulled out of a Crown front cut. I am planing on running the engine off an aftermarket computer and the gear box off the standard Crown transmission computer (ECT). Has anyone else tried this? I know the external conections thanks to Kdogs wiring diagrams but I'm not...
  7. D

T bucket Hot Rod.

Can anyone tell me what diff ratio the crown used so I can work out what ratio I should use in the hot rod. My Brother and I are planing to build a T bucket hot rod that will be powered by a 1uzfe and auto out of a crown front cut. We already have most of the parts laying aroud including the...
  8. D

T bucket Hot Rod.

My Brother and I are planing to build a T bucket hot rod that will be powered by a 1uzfe and auto out of a crown front cut. We already have most of the parts laying aroud including the engine. Can anyone tell me what diff ratio the crown used so I can work out what ratio I should use in the hot...
  9. D

Stand alone Auto controller.

My brother and I are fitting a 1uzfe and auto into a torana lx hatch. I have just started designing a stand alone programable auto controller which will support FULL AUTO control as well as push button manual control and gear selector manual control all in the one box. This will allow you to run...