ECU pinout question

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.

nite b

Wondering if anyone can help me out. Trying to either find pinouts for 40/40/40 pin factory ECU (from celsior/crown?) or if some one can tell me which are the 'batt' , '12+' & fuel pump trigger wires on the 3rd plug that would normally go into the car loom. Unfortunately I dont have this plug so cant ID the wires..

Thanks in advance.

Wondering if anyone can help me out. Trying to either find pinouts for 40/40/40 pin factory ECU (from celsior/crown?) or if some one can tell me which are the 'batt' , '12+' & fuel pump trigger wires on the 3rd plug that would normally go into the car loom. Unfortunately I dont have this plug so cant ID the wires..

Thanks in advance.

Hi Mate,
Where did you find these pinouts, I have a 1UZ from a celsior ( so the importer says but i'm starting to think it's a crown) with the same 40+40+40 ecu plugs and I have had sooooo much trouble finding the right one. wondering if you can help me.

Cheers

If you follow the link in my post above you will see the pinouts for the 40 pin plug. I had the benefit of having a half cut and using some of the wiring and relays and fuses from it which you will have to set up yourself if you do not have such. There are a couple of extra wires to the cat temp sensors on the Majesta plug which are not on the above link or the Soarer diagrams.
Cheers
Monty

Thanks Madmont, that will be very helpful. It is much the same as the UZZ30 soarer pinouts that I obtained today from lexus. they are still a little different to my plugs still but i'm sure I can work it out from here. If not Ummmm............ well we'll see hey :censored: :439:

I would like to find the pin outs for the 34/22/16/28 plugs as well
it is from the 1uz out of a celsior
any help would be fantastic
then i can finish off this customers car 1uz in a 280se merc

that must be the merc that the guy emailed me about sorting some of the wiring for the dash

i told him i can get everyhting to work properly

so once he gets it running he might drive it to sydney so i can sort his dash out

the celsiors arent to bad just they change afew pins around the years 95 96 97

the overdrive changes how it all works