Project Thread Project SC400TT

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.
Gang:

Attached are the polished valve covers...Look like mirrors...thumbsup.gif Many more cool things to come...biggrin.gif

Polished_Heads_1-comp.jpg

Polished_Heads_2-comp.jpg

Polished_Heads_3-comp.jpg

Polished_Heads4-comp.jpg

Polished_Heads_5-comp.jpg

Ryan

My Relentless Pursuit of Perfection...

Attachments

• thumbsup.gif
    thumbsup.gif
    1 KB · Views: 0
I'm still new to the whole 1uz scene so im not sure which are available or not =( right now im just researching since im planning on geting a 1st gen ls400 soon.

The Argo rods don't.. I'm not too concerned. With modern oil and top quality pistons with good tune I should be fine...
It would be more benificial on low rpm sluging along at low speed...
There's no chance my engine will ever be driven like that...
Not with 4000 stall, Powerglide and 4.1 gears... On C16...
And GT4202...

Today I spent the time to read every post in this thread. My hat is off to Ryan and his effort to post information and great photos as his project(s) progressed. I am installing oil jets this weekend as a result of something I learned here. I think anybody doing (or considering) an engine build can learn something. Thank you Ryan.

Andrew, Thanks for your kind words...I can tell you that this project has been and still is very near and dear to me. it has been a labor of love. I look forward to tracking it on Sebring, in south Florida late this year...

Ryan

Okay I'll bite Lex are those the rods you have available for the 1uz :)

Marketing is a full time job huh :)

Ryan,
I just read your bio here. Seems like we might have some things in common other than 1UZ's. Like, Lima Lama and I went to Mckinley High on Oahu.

Ryan,
I just read your bio here. Seems like we might have some things in common other than 1UZ's. Like, Lima Lama and I went to Mckinley High on Oahu.

Andrew, that is cool to know...Yeah, Hawaii is the best in my book. My wife is from Lima, Peru. I have been on top of Machu Picchu, and to Cusco. The Nazca Lines were awesome...Going back to climb Machu Picchu next year...

I was raised in Hawaii, and went to Kaimuki, been to all major islands, and loved them all. The beauty, spirituality, people, majestic landscape and cuisine in Hawaii are awesome. I used to climb up the inside of Diamond Head, walk along the crater rim, and suntan on top of the old gun turrets on the rim. I visited and swam in many of the waterfalls, saw the sun rise while on top of Mt Haleakala, survived the road to Hana drive several times, stood on the edge of the cliffs of Waimea Canyon in Kauai, viewed the Kalalau valley in all it's splendor, Surfed the big waves of Waimea (moderate sized up to 14 feet- Scary as hell...), boogey-boarded Makapuu over and over, Basked in the sun on the beautiful Kona Coast, Competed in the Aloha Run, and Tinman on Oahu, Been to Kilauea Volcano and HIlo on the Big Island, seen Akaka falls in all of its splendor and majesty, and met and dated a ton of absolutely beautiful women in Hawaii...

Wow, I have lived a blessed life...Andrew, thanks for reminding me...:happysad:

Yes, I do believe we have some similarities...Hey, how is it in Thailand? I hear it is beautiful over there, and the food has got to be incredible, along with the women....:happysad:

Ryan

Interesting. I took the train from Cusco to Machu Picchu. Hiked up Diamond Head from Waikiki Blvd. Spent time at Sandy beach, toilet bowl, flew over the Nazca plains.

Now if I can just figure out how to adapt my side feed 1UZ throttle body to a front type. If I can find a way, I think it would be a very nice way to plumb up a twin turbo intercooler outlet (2x1) to the engine. I have seen the chevy TB on the 1UZ somewhere in the forum and will have to find it again.

Food is great here and the women better.

...Hey, how is it in Thailand? I hear it is beautiful over there, and the food has got to be incredible, along with the women....:happysad:

Ryan
In case you might not have heard of, there's a fashion trend that skinny men are turned into beautiful women. You can only find out when it's dark. :crazy:

David,
I'm drooling because of your rods.