project evil sc400tt

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.

sc400rayray

well we are getting there little by little, carbon fiber hood added and a custom made front bumper from chrisman(its not fiber glass, real oem modifed), as well as some more tricks soon to be added, this is going to be one of the sinster looking SCs around, with the hp to baack it, hey dave i still want to do that group by with the sc twin turbo headders, we have here, say the word and we can get them shipped out as soon as u give the ok for who wants to be in a group buy. anyways heres is a new pic

we have here, say the word and we can get them shipped out as soon as u give the ok for who wants to be in a group buy. anyways heres is a new pic

sounds good....have them soon, they are same as rdms, but i will get some pics for 4 u guys

In the first quote you said you have them and the second quote said that you will have them soon. I am little confused. Do you have them or are you still working on them? I would like to clear this up so we don't confuse our 8,000+ members.

In the first quote you said you have them and the second quote said that you will have them soon. I am little confused. Do you have them or are you still working on them? I would like to clear this up so we don't confuse our 8,000+ members.

I think he is referring to two different things...
  • The modified bumper and pic he attached
  • The headers, no pic attached.
Ryan

the tt headders are like the ones that chrisman has made before, for rdms white sc400tt, but the ones we are making will fit with the air condishing unit, we will have new pics for the new headders that will be on my car soon, dave if u want pm me and i will give u chrismans number, iam doing all the leg work to help start a comp for chris...thanks ray