Lexus IS250 to 3UZ-FE (completed)

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.
Nope. This is result only. Proper variant of 3uz almost bolts up, real problems only start when you get to CAN bus partial incompatibility. But it's useless to explain in a place where most of visitors can't even read wiring diagrams. I could have posted nuclear physics articles with same negative result.

Hi George
Congratulation on this excellent swap. Can u please post info and explain how u did go about to sort out the can bus system?
Did u retain the isx50 ecu?

awesome works. what is your automatic transmission? a761e or a650e? how about a960e transmission? what do you think??

Last edited:
best compatibility is achieved when using stock toyota ecu with mpx or can, like 2grfse, 3uzfe, 1uz vvti, 1jzgte jzs171, etc
awesome george. actuallly, i'm in South Korea. can you send to South Korea?

one more question georege. if i swap 3uz fe and A960e tranny in my 1st Gen IS200, what should i get any other parts? i mean custom adapter or something. i got only stock 3uz fe engine and stock ECU. is it connect and working perfectly by 3uz's bell housing?

what should i get anything?

Last edited:
yes no problem, I have successfully sent things to Taiwan, China, Thailand, Malaysia, Japan, New Zealand can't see why South Korea is any different

3uz-fe ecu will not control a960 transmission, this is where you will have your #1 and at the same time your last problem

If I want to use the 3uz and a960e, should I use a custom ECU, did say that mean, right?

Is there any problem with the connection between 3uz and a960e?! Have you ever seen this tranny combo?

Would it be better to use the a761e? what do you think?

Use stock 3uz ecu, loom, engine, and the a/t type that is suited for that generation (A650 or A761)

If you will use complete engine set from 2000-2003 LS430 , it can be then programmed for full compatibility to IS200 dash and a/c without the need to use any adapter (+ usual improvements like remap, no speed limit, no codes etc)

No, just final videos

ECU remap service (for VSC, ABS, climate etc..) is available in USA and UK

Would the process be similar to swapping in a 1UZ since the 3UZ and 1UZ share an engine block? And does the A760E Transmission bolt right onto the engine?

No way at all
Way more pain with electronics, and it will never work that perfectly
In fact I doubt you will get much of the car working with 1uz