Using Urathane for engine mounts

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.
yeah this is a 95 sc400 that i am doing a single turbo install on,so the engine is for that car,stock mount positions,i just broke my mounts taking the engine out,and the car has 300,000 miles on it,so since i have the engine out,and going turbo,i would like to upgrade the mounts to ether solid or ? what ever you guys can help me with would help.......i guess i will be using the upper cast part of the mount,it's just the solid rubber part that broke....the trans mount i will not be needingjust the two side engine mounts....thanks for your interest in helping me so far man...
I'm interested to see another boosted SC400...:tongue: Do you have a thread starting on that?

I'm interested to see another boosted SC400...:tongue: Do you have a thread starting on that?
i do have a thread started on that,but i have kind of changed alot of stuff since then,so i will be getting back to my thread soon with pics,and whats going on with it..i have been outside of the usa for a while now,and i'm back,so i can get started on it again,i was supposed to be done with it already,but the more you dig in the more shi! you find wrong......the engine is out and i'm working on the manifolds now,replaced the waterpump,timming belt,pullys,removed egr system,trd fuel regulater,supra injectors.just cleaned up the engine,and now am working on smoothing out the engine bay and fire wall in the car..one of the guys here is going to make some new mounts for me so that all i'm really missing to put it all together.....