procharger belt length???

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.

spf_lexus

I need to find a 6 rib belt that will fit this baby. I wanted to test the waters and see what any of you vortech users out there are running. The procharger is bigger but no diff when it comes to belt length, i figure if I can get some input for vortech then the ATI should be right there as well... Any ideas??

Well if you cannot get a straight answer, take a piece of string and tie it around as a belt. and then measure that. Compensate for the belt tensioner though.

Get your pulleys install first then use a rope to run the same pattern as the belt and measure it. Make sure to keep the proof of purchase for the belt. You will go back few times for exchange.

Don't know if it will help but my belt is 104.5 inches. I don't know why yours would be so much longer.

I suggest buying three belts. The one you think you need, one size over and one size under. Then, bring back the two you don't use.

KC

thanks for the length... I think I got this number since I used string line which goes all the way down the grooves in the pulleys. Seriously though, I could not get any input on the lengths and where to look etc. Thnaks ks95sc400 i'll return the favor and show some pics with a belt. Currently driving around down w/ no boost but a lot of dead weight... bracket, charger, IC and all plumbing and not doing a dang thing!! tomorrow is going to be awsome if i dont hit any snags. Nice looking setup, looks clean... makes me wish mine was blowing!!! came real close to picking one up.

ok im exhausted! Just went though 5 belts and finally got the size I need... but too tired to get it today haha. Last one i tried was a 115'' belt and it fit... BUT, it had barely any tension from the tensioner so another inch or 2 for a perfect fit. I had some tension but when I turned the car over the belt slipped a little and add some gas.... then it SCREAMS, need a tighter one. Anyone know any tricks w/ the tensioner?? can you lock it or tighten it at all??

kc95sc400 I figured out why yours is shorter... ur using a vortech I believe w/ the fish bracket?? the v1 pulley is farther in than the procharger pulley which sits at the top of the bracket, all the way to the right so it has more distance for belt travel.

ok got the belt length perfect at 112 + 7/8'' was the size that worked. the belt isnt slipping when you rev it and the BOV opens under revving but isnt visibly open at idle. First time i fired it up it ran real raspy and the idle struggled but I re-tightened all the t-bolts and its better but not like before. I can drive it around the block up to 2k. after that the car has horrible hesitation... so bad you cant drive it over 2k or it jumps like crazy. Runs great under 2k tho... Does anyone have any ideas?? possibly bov spring?