HAS anyone fitted a Procharger?? to V8

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.
Doesn't that system looks like my "Fish" The system I made 4 years ago.
attachment.php

attachment.php

I think the self contained unit would be the blower of choice if you are looking for the Procharger (ATI) Personally, D1SC would work. The D1 above link will not work due to roational differences.

I made two brackets for prototype and that was all. I was going to make a new one specifically for the Procharger P1SC. Even used charger still very expensive.

Attachments

• IMGP1102s.JPG
    IMGP1102s.JPG
    91 KB · Views: 29
  • IMGP1105s.JPG
    IMGP1105s.JPG
    101.3 KB · Views: 49
Lex what power did you get from that charger? next Q? do you think 2 chargers could be used 1 on each side of the engine? im thinking of doing a Charger as it cuts alot of the work out......and saves me some time along the way.

I would only make it if we have more then 5 people. However, this is only for the Vortech Supercharger. The first thing is I have to find the file LOL... then I can shop around about the material, setup cost and machine cost. I really dont know.

hey thats my car, I bought the bracket off lextreme about 2 years ago. youll be glad to know the car is running well. next week im uping the boost to 15psi. Then she can make serious power. the engine bay looks very different now, pipes are all polished. and lines are all braided. quick tip for all you guys thinking of supercharging your cars, dont use that ribbed orange intake you see in my pic. I lost 2 psi of boost because of that thing, Use only solid pipe.

not yet mate, ill post them when the car is finished. Im always on this forum i just dont respond much. well done on the site mate

Attachments

• P1010007 (Medium).JPG
    P1010007 (Medium).JPG
    40.5 KB · Views: 2
  • P1010010 (Medium).JPG
    P1010010 (Medium).JPG
    66.5 KB · Views: 2