Poor running 1uzfe hilux surf with videos Help Please

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.

stormsurf

Hi all i need some help.
well ive just got to start on getting my project hilux surf with the lexus v8 1993 to run but its very poor running i had two auto sparkys look over the truck
one was right about the un starting ecu was damaged putting out 11volts to the ignighters units

fitted the new ecu now starts with very light pressure on throttle pedal
will not tick over tell it run for 2mins then ticks over but miss fires
when you lightly press the pedal it will rev up but holds back then rev will die off (like its under fueling) no power will still if you put it in gear Autobox still

http://s19.photobucket.com/albums/b162/gkperformance/?action=view&current=4d783c87.mp4

changed the coolant temp sensor,plugs, leads
then got this

today different outside temp 14c sunny

just going around in circles need some points in what it could be
thanks for looking

Ohh a 2door..

1. which ecu does it have and have you checked to see if it has any codes? I can tell you watching the vids that it will have airflow meter codes.

2. check your firing order

3. Do you have the correct O2 sensors hooked up?

Now listening to it despite the crap audio there is a possibility that there is a sticky valve so rember my next point and try this...

The UZs when you put them into something else won't idle (tick over) until they have warmed upto full operating temp a couple of times and generally run like crap until they do. Also looking at the air flow meter and badging on the top of the engine I have to ask if this engine is out of a UCF10 or 11 Celsior? Why? well the lack of polution gear says that it aint out of an LS400. Also depending on which ECU it has there is one thing that may be the root of the problem here so a pic of the plug configuration won't go astray as I think that it may have a code 56 in it (hydrofan) which with an earlier Celsior ECU causes all sorts of "Mirth,Mystery and Mayhem"

found out
last owner in japan had fitted the plugs leads the wrong

:mad:

sold the truck on now as i broke the gearbox on the test drive :mad: