Poor fuel consumption, no check engine light..

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.

Spinnetti

So, Car runs great but has terrible fuel consumption. Thought I'd give a whack at cleaning the MAF (sprayed MAF cleaner) and now it runs terrible, and doesn't seem to matter if plugged in or not. Can the cleaner kill the maf?

Also, I have no check engine light. I jumpered the connector and the trans flashes (no codes, all good there) but no engine light. Can I pick this off the ECU somewhere?

Is there a DYI on testing the MAF, O2's, IAT and coolant temp sensors without the check engine light? gotta do it the hard way I guess

With the jumper connected the CEL should flash on/off all the time. Maybe you should look at fixing this first. Cheers

Well, its possible that those wires are long gone - I've eliminated all the non-essential wires and maybe whacked this one accidently..... hence my question on where to find the fn on the ecu that I could hook a test light up to..

Which factory one? I have found 8 different pinouts for the early non vvti 1uz so far. If you give me the ecu part number and pin configuration I should be able to tell you the pin for the check light. Did you remove the diagnostic port on the engine?
It sounds like your AFM is stuffed but it is nice to check codes first. Sometimes the AFM can fail and not throw a code. I wire in a underdash diagnostic port when I do a conversion which allows live data. That way you can check the frequency of the AFM changing with the RPM. Cheers

Which factory one? I have found 8 different pinouts for the early non vvti 1uz so far. If you give me the ecu part number and pin configuration I should be able to tell you the pin for the check light. Did you remove the diagnostic port on the engine?
It sounds like your AFM is stuffed but it is nice to check codes first. Sometimes the AFM can fail and not throw a code. I wire in a underdash diagnostic port when I do a conversion which allows live data. That way you can check the frequency of the AFM changing with the RPM. Cheers

Ah, IC, I'll check - thanks.