Newbie-Help With a Serious Build

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.
thanks for the help sc400tt, i currently do not have my lexus yet, aiming for summer at the latest... i have a basic build sheet now and it looks like this.
1997 sc400, vvti (i want to keep the vvti working), no security loom in the ecu harness.
a brand new 2uz vvti block with a splayed and braced 4 bolt billet main cap, and bottom end. a billet stroker crank with a 3.75" stroke, crower rods, and je forged pistons (8.5-9:1 compression) coated and the goodies... titanium nuts and bolts for the entire bottom end.
ill be taking the stock 1uz vvt heads, have them ported and polished, new cams, valves, springs, basicly all new bulletproof internals.
the twin turbo kit ive found looks beautifully put together so i'm not gunna mess with it too much besides plumb a front mount intercooler into it. i was thinking s362 or s366 turbos (more research to do, so many turbo options) and turbosmart 50mm wastegates. intake manifold will be as shown from the previous pictures.
well i guess im going to have to rethink my fuel system then if its really gunna not even be close to keeping up with the boost... ive been thinking a built tko trans. the fun of a 5 speed while being able to handle massive amounts of torque, but im open to hear opinions on this and other trannys.
custom built aem ecu with possibly a piggyback boost controller of some sort?
either the trd rear end shown above or a ford 9" conversion (thats kinda pricey though). and while i had stated that prices dont matter, i was kinda shooting for a parts list and car cost total of around 45k-60k. (not includeing dyno runs, tuning, or the customizing of the ecu) im not doing any body mods other than a rollcage/chassis braces, wheels and some carbonfiber stuff depending on the budget but ill cross that bridge when i get to it. this whole blog was kinda started just to see what people thought of this build idea and to learn as much as i can before i get elbows deep. ive already learned a lot so keep the replys and comments comin'!

~oh the look on the faces of every ferrari owner in ohio as i pass by, snails-a-squeelin'~

im back and ready to build! haha! i blew my d.d. (00 civic) up so ive been spending buttloads of money and time with that and now that that project is done, im just about ready to start Soar-er-ing! hah!

i still want a fully built 1uz/2uz hybrid! im sooo tired of dumping money into this 4 banger and its nowhere near quick! the amount of cash i dumped into the car plus what i paid for it, i could have bought an sc300/400 by now! cash flows starting to pick up so hopefully i can pick up a lexus in the nearish future! bye for now!
~skaman

not trying to start another thread but the dreams becoming a reality. got my sc400. got income. just planning the details now. these are the basic components of my valve train. twin throttle bodies, twin FMICs. https://order.store.yahoo.net/yhst-88612714740256/cgi-bin/wg-order?yhst-88612714740256

as for fuel i'm thinking about an 1100cc injector with twin walbro 455s. aem adj FPR.

as for Enginemanagement, im thinking adaptronic. everyone on here gives them good reviews. not sure which model yet. depends on if i go e85 and twin injectors.

Cop conversion from a 2uzfe will be implemented.

Looking for the best R154 conversion to use but i'm still planning on a ford 9" rear end.

I was opting for an S2K or some sort of Electronic PWR steering system. I love the way they feel.
Adjustable control arms with polyurathane balljoints and bushings.
Ksport Coilovers are a must. I'm thinking the Lextreme Front Supra brake conversion kit upfront and green stuff in back.

Theses cars are just plain old heavy! going carbon fiber or fiberglass of somesort on as much as possible. another reason why im sticking with a NON VVTI 1uzfe, not a 2uzfe to keep another 100lbs off the car. with a 6 bolt main, billet main caps, and crank, titanium rods and forged pistons, i should be good(this option is another 10k btw). But the car will be gutted, aluminum sheet dash.

Aiming for as high of compression as possible with this stroker TT, is 9:1 gunna be too high or can i go 9.5 if i'm aiming for 12-18psi max per turbo from s362 turbos?
Keep in mind i aim thinking or some spray down the line for drag runs...
The next two years is gunna be fun. This engine is a Twin 2.35L 4 cylinder twin turbo. Think about it! the only thing i wont have 2 of will be exhaust, single 3.5". gunna purr and roar.... oh yea baby!