Lost and Found

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.

Lextreme II

Just call me "Lex"
I was driving my SUV yesterday on Brea Canyon Road and Valley Blvd in the City of Walnut, California. I saw a black box in the middle of the street. My initial intention was to stop and remove the box from the street so other in coming cars would not hit it. Anyway, as I approach closer to the box I see a milk carton of tools. Yes tools. In the content it has the followings:

* One Dewalt 14.4v drill
* One Cordless impact gun
* 50 feet of 220v three wires extension cord
* One set of Craftsman SAE wrenches
* One set of Craftsman Metric wrench
* One Snape On 1/2" torques wrench
* One set of SAE short rechatering wrench
* One HUGE open spammer
* Couple of electric testers
* Couple of ground wires with pig tails
* One hammer.

All of the parts are in great shape. I was assume the whole content is at least over $1,000 usd. If you know anyone lost some tools and have proof of ownership please have them contact me.

Thanks

Yeah mate. Really nice stuff. The wire alone runs about $100. I remember I went to a wholesale electric shop and they mate me a 25 ft 220v extension cord and ran me over $75. I have heard impact guns are around $250 to $350. Dewalt is about $225.

Oh good you found them..

na joking....

Attachments

• 1UZFE to T56_a.jpg
    1UZFE to T56_a.jpg
    245.7 KB · Views: 29
  • 1UZFE to T56_b.jpg
    1UZFE to T56_b.jpg
    225.4 KB · Views: 21
  • 1UZFE to T56_c.jpg
    1UZFE to T56_c.jpg
    147.8 KB · Views: 17
  • Drawing.jpg
    Drawing.jpg
    79 KB · Views: 22
You didnt list all the things in the box did you? how is some one supposed to prove that its theirs when you list the bards as well?

Unless you already thought of this and left some stuff out, in which case ignore me, lol.

But seriously your an honest man, and this is a testament to your personality.

I want to find a big box of cash in the middle of a big empty road...

Now that would be cool..... The question is would I report it to the authorities? Oh, those moral check tests.....