Help!!! Lost power!!90 ls400

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.

chromatica

I was tinkering around with switches for the gas and trunk release. Well as I was putting them in accidentally crossed the wires and got a pop and some smoking. I'm assuming a fuse was blown but I cant find a bad one. Now my power locks and seats are not working as well as the gas and trunk(which worked before the mis-hap).
I can't seem to find a fuse diagram anywhere. Please help.
There is also a clicking noise that I can hear down by the diagnostics port area when I press the door lock button.

Last edited:
http://us.lexusownersclub.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=24584&st=0

Ive found what seems like the solution here, but can't find the "cutout" to reset.

"Hi,
After 2 years I hope I have the answer the seats are protected by a cut out which is located on the fuse panel behind the drivers side kick panel.
Above the 3 rows of fuses are 3 cut outs it is the one bottom left of the 3 that you need to reset ( I dont know how but there is normally a button you press on it to reset) this cutout protects the supply to the theft deterrent system ( may be why the central locking fails to work) the power seats and the gas filler flap.
Try reseting the cutout but if it trips again you may have a fault causing it.
If it does reset ok it may have just randomly tripped and you have sorted the problem"

Last edited:
Solved.

There are three "breakers" next to the fuses under the driver's side kick panel.
Pulled them all and plugged them back in and power is restored.

Bleh!!!!
Not solved. One of the breakers is no good. So I can either have power locks, seats, trunk and gas lid or power windows and tilt wheel depending on where I put the good breaker.
Where can I get a new one?