Cluster Needles for SC models...Check it out!

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.
Hey John if you think of letting them do your climate control i think you should reconsider. Mine is already dead, and it was done by lextech about a year and some months ago. I wonder if steve know how to fix these. If you do steve let me know bro. Thanks

Attachments

• IMG_1985.JPG
    IMG_1985.JPG
    106.2 KB · Views: 11
  • IMG_1953.JPG
    IMG_1953.JPG
    111.6 KB · Views: 4
  • IMG_1952.JPG
    IMG_1952.JPG
    136.7 KB · Views: 4
  • IMG_1954.JPG
    IMG_1954.JPG
    107.6 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_1987.JPG
    IMG_1987.JPG
    84.1 KB · Views: 2
Hey John if you think of letting them do your climate control i think you should reconsider. Mine is already dead, and it was done by lextech about a year and some months ago. I wonder if steve know how to fix these. If you do steve let me know bro. Thanks
James,

I think David has the LCD face for the climate control. For the custom brightness of this climate control, I wish that I could have time to play with it, but it's more work than the cluster, I think. In order to play with it, I'll have take out the whole stereo system and its center panel...etc. Therefore, I'm too hesitating to try it out. I'm too lazy....:Eyecrazy: I got most of the parts for the electric fan swap, but I still didn't have time to do it.

We carry the following LCD for:
1. 90-92 LEXUS LS400 LHD
2. 93-94 LEXUS LS400 LHD
3. 93-94 LEXUS LS400 RHD
4. 92-96 LEXUS SC300/SC400 LHD
5. 92-96 LEXUS SC J SPEC / SOARER RHD

I also helped ACleanSC to replace his SC400 LCD. SC400 is alot harder then the LS400. Here is the 90% finished SC400 LCD Tutorial.

Thanks guys. I will get the LCD from David soon. As for playing with it steve when you have time I will take mine out and give it to you to study. I know you are a genius at this and you'll find away customize it.
As for the electric fan swap, just call me up if you need help. I've done it on my SC and thanks to David I got a set for my LS now. I loved it.

Guys - Lextech does not offer any replacement LCD screens anyway...They can only change the back lighting to match my cluster lighting...I think I will locate the bulbs myself and do it myself, like Steve did...I am sure the cluster and climate control backlighting is easy...I hope...

With my cluster goiing out in the right upper corner it is a lighting circuit.., because the 4 on the rpm is also darker along with the fuel read...Can't really see in that picture...Oh well, it still looks good, just hope it doesn't get any worse...They use illuminating circuits on the back lighting instead of bulbs on the ultra bright packages...Very tricky stuff...

My LCD climate is not blackened out comletely yet, so I am holding out on the LCD replacement maybe for another year...I can still see the seating symbols on the climate control so I think I am good for now...

PS. When are we all meeting up again... i got some car talk to share.......What do you guys say? Still want to try some of that Vietnamese coffee too...I here it is the bomb....:Eyecrazy:

THis is what my climate looks like,,it is starting to do that blackening thing..

yea man you need a replacement ^

Mine has 3 spots where they got dark, and that really gets on my nerves.

One of the button lighting does not work from (the other website)...

Jibbby,

Your LCD still functional, but its just an eye sore.
attachment.php

Here is how it looks like when replaced:
SC400_LCD%20031.jpg

Nice and new looking is always better....I am holding off on the replacement LCD now for two reasons...

1) It is not that bad yet, and it costs alot of money to replace for just a little bit of an eye soar when looking at it directly.. I think I can squeeze another year out of it...

2) I will most likely ruin my wood grain dash kit changing it out...Hard to match and replace...Bought that wood grain dash kit like two years ago off EBay and it is hard to find the exact match for replacement..

Now, would you guys change it?

Nice and new looking is always better....I am holding off on the replacement LCD now for two reasons...

1) It is not that bad yet, and it costs alot of money to replace for just a little bit of an eye soar when looking at it directly.. I think I can squeeze another year out of it...

2) I will most likely ruin my wood grain dash kit changing it out...Hard to match and replace...Bought that wood grain dash kit like two years ago off EBay and it is hard to find the exact match for replacement..

Now, would you guys change it?

^ YES!
I plan on doing it whenever I have the extra time.

Oh, I would love a replacement screen but would rather use that money to build the engine and tranny up....Priority fellas, priority - Looks or perfromance? Little looks and lotta performance or Lotta looks and little performance? I gotta make a choice...

Unless your well of wealth doesn't run dry..Then those sayings don't apply and the order for the replacement screen should be placed asap........I just bought a lotto ticket and am waiting on the winning numbers...Wish me luck? Or a miracle...:headbang:

Hi Am having a hard time trying to PM you..I'm interested in new needles I have a 93 SC300.
Thanks

I need some inputs, please. I've recently played and fixed the needles on my '95 SC400. I used the blue led bulbs for the needles. They should last a very long time. I really like the blue color beside the red color in factory. I keep the needle legs down as in factory position, and not like those repaired by other websites. If I get too many requests to fix the needles, I might help out the Lexus members with the lowest prices, guaranteed.

Hi Am having a hard time trying to PM you..I'm interested in new needles I have a 93 SC300.
Thanks
I never received any message from you. You might not have set up your forum account correctly to receive or send any messages. I clicked on your username but your PM command didn't come up. Please try to pm me again.

steve have you done any 93-94 ls 400 clusters yet mine is out my needles light up perfect when i first turn on the key then go out back light is out if you can fix let me know thanks

steve have you done any 93-94 ls 400 clusters yet mine is out my needles light up perfect when i first turn on the key then go out back light is out if you can fix let me know thanks
I didn't have a chance to look at the LS clusters so I don't know, although the LS and the SC somewhat look similarly. Anyway, I'm not fixing the cluster anymore because I'd like to find the time for my turbo system. Myself and a very nice lextremist have rushed me into this project. :censored:

man those blue light are fukin bad ass man, id like to throw those in someday, but i got a lot of **** to fix on my car, oil leak, window again, both door panels need replacing, thermastat housing, just fixed the alternator, passenger door handle, lcd on my climate control, prolly an air compressor, steering wheel, a lot of work to go...