Cluster Needles for SC models...Check it out!

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.
Thanks Ryan. I tried but not successfully. I also heated up the epoxy and removed the base and some more but not all. I just didn't want to damage the factory needle plastic pin that holds the plastic base. However, if dremeling is the last resource, then I guess I'll do it. My philosophy is to keep everything back in factory condition as possible...Umh! Ummh! Except my future forced induction system and tranny rebuilt.

Anyway, I have another update. I have the white needle, red needle, and other blue needle. All 3 pictures are taken with the cluster glass cover on as so to resemble their real looks on the cluster. They'll look a lot brighter when they're on the cluster because I'll seal all leaking light out of the needles. Therefore, more lights will be inside the needle and reflecting brigher. I'm getting more and more interesting about these cluster works.

Hi guys! I've successfully repaired the needles that were repaired by the other Lex. website. I like the sound of it: "Repair on Repair". It took me awhile but I'm happy to get them done. The first 3 pictures are my needles. The next 2 pictures are factory needles. And the last 2 pictures are needles that were poorly done by other Lex. website.

How much is it for replacing the backlight bulbs? I had mine done at Lextech. Now, about two years later, one part of my dash is completely dark, and one part is flickering like crazy. F'n annoying as F.... And the first time i sent my unit in, the one of two replaced/new needles was defective. It took me 2 tries to get it right. And now on hot days, 90F (it's not even all that hot.. i live in Illinois), part of my needle dims. It's such an eyesore now.

Oh and what is the turn around time from the day you receive the cluster.

Steve, I want work done. What's the maximum amount of white led's you can throw onto the backlight? :tongue2:

I live in SoCal, I rather not ship my cluster back to "the other website" for the third damn time. :squint:

I am glad that I actually brought this whole problem with lextech's service up on CL. I didn't know there were so many victims. Sure, I'm taking some heat from DaveGS and OLT, but somebody had to do it. This is exactly why a mod should never be a vendor at the same time. stevechumo, I really hope the quality of your work is better than the other site's. I directed a lot of people your way, so you better prove yourself. I will contact you about my cluster soon as well.

So am I in trouble too? I am the moderator, site admin, tech support, a vendor and a member too.....

Man...i'm getting into trouble left and right. haha... :puppy_dog_eyes:
I didn't even realize you are a vendor until now. I guess you do things very differently than the other guy does.

Anyways, DaveGS stepped in and he enlightened me about many things that were going on on CL through PMs.

I am glad that I actually brought this whole problem with lextech's service up on CL. I didn't know there were so many victims. Sure, I'm taking some heat from DaveGS and OLT, but somebody had to do it. This is exactly why a mod should never be a vendor at the same time. stevechumo, I really hope the quality of your work is better than the other site's. I directed a lot of people your way, so you better prove yourself. I will contact you about my cluster soon as well.
Oops! You scared me! :shock: Anyway, I'm currently very busy so I don't know if I can help on all of your clusters. But if you need them done, just let me know and I'll try my best.

Of course my cluster is a lot better than LLS. You can tell it from the pictures. I didn't trick anyone by taking the pictures in the dark with the glass cover off like LLS (Oh, yes I did a few times, but I honestly had the pictures at noon also.) If I take the glass cover off, the backlighting will somewhat blind me at night.

I had a big problem with Lextech lighting..I originally sent in my cluster and got it back 10 days later with two needles out...Had to send it back again.. I got a lot of attitude like it was my fault...Two more weeks later I got it back again and it work great..4 months later one of the upper right bulbs got weak or burned out...They do not use bulbs so fixing it myself is out of the question...Now my upper right lighting is a little weak on the cluster...It's not that noticeable but it is their...I think Steve's solution is the best and most cost effective...O.L.T and Lextech lighting I think does the best they know how too, but with these clusters there are so many breaking points, sensitive areas, problems are more then likely to happen...Still does not excuse the bad attitude and harsh responses at the time...Kinda pissed me...However, I do not have a problem with O.L.T. on the club now after emailing back and forth thru the club threads for some time now..That's my take..Would I use them again probably not for the cluster...Climate control and stereo maybe if I cannot do it myself..

In this pic look above the fuel read that is dead lighting area which sucks...

John,

In the right top corner fuel area above the fuel gauge, there's no bulb in the factory condition, so it's somewhat dimmer than other areas. It's only bright because of the reflection from the other bulbs. That can be fixed but it's just more work.