Cluster Needles for SC models...Check it out!

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.
HEY MAN, WHERE DO U GET YOUR BULBS? I DONT WANT TO GO TO THE DEALERSHIP.. ALSO TO REMOVE THE NEEDLES WHAT EXACTLY DO YOU HAVE TO DO? IS IT JUST A BULB U USE THAT CHANGES THE COLOR OF THE NEEDLES, OR ARE THEY NEW ALL TOGETHER? IVE HAD MY CLUSTER OUT, AND I FOUND THAT ALL 8 BACKROUNDS BULBS, BURNT, and the power ect also burnt. i didnt want to fuk with the needles too much cuz of the fear of breaking them...

You still doing these Steve?
I've got a burned out fuel needle... But thinking that if the whole thing is out, why not replace all needle lights, plus background? I've got a '93 SC400 that's not gettin' any younger! Is there a tutorial, or do you have instructions for the panel removal?

Thanks!

Patrick

You still doing these Steve?
I've got a burned out fuel needle... But thinking that if the whole thing is out, why not replace all needle lights, plus background? I've got a '93 SC400 that's not gettin' any younger! Is there a tutorial, or do you have instructions for the panel removal?

Thanks!

Patrick
My car is currently down for a project so I don't have ways to test out the cluster after it's done. It maybe a couple of months from now. I'll let you know when I'm ready.