Wanted wtd 1uzfe rear sump

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.

prosa63

hi all i have a complete mid sump and need a rear sump.
can anybody help?
intrested in a swap or i will buy it out right.
i am in s.a
thanks steve

hi all i am still chasing one of these.i only need it to dummy up the engine and see how it fits in my frame before i start chasing one for keeps or making one from scratch.

so if any body in south australia has one and they can spare it for a couple of hours i can pick it up and drop it off.

these beer involved!
steve

Hi Lex thanks for all your info and helping me track down parts.

I haven’t been in touch with jamesN as I was hoping to get one closer to home.

Lex my engine is pushed back in the chassis 8 inches and the firewall has been recessed and I have a cross member in the way as well. I don’t want to purchase one then find out it doesn’t fit. As you know freight from America to Australia is not cheap.maybe jamesN can help with some dimensions!!!

This is what a 'rear' sump looks like

oilpansc3rx.jpg

thanks mate
i will soon post pictures of what i am up to?
i dont have a digital camera and i am using my mobile phone ( i only have a 35 mm SLR)to take pictures of my project but once there on my computer i dont know how to shrink them .
All the photos are obout 300-400 mb.
Any body out there that can help?

Steve,

Will do this for you over the weekend as Zuffen supplied me with a rear sump a week or so back.

Will have numbers for you on Monday, latest. Hopefully earlier!

yeh I am a bit as once I have the measurements I can work out whether I am going to chase an original sump or make my own.

The problem I have is I have moved the engine back in the chassis some 8 inches or so and I am making a front and centre engine plates. I also have the cross member and rack to take into consideration.

So it all has to happen at the same time.so with out the measurements i cant continue.

steve

Sorry Steve! Was laid up from Thursday arvo till this morning with the worst migraine Ive had in my life (4 days of puking, sweating and an axeman swinging in my head), so havent gotten out to the shed.

WIll measure up for you tonight and email and post in the morning.

prosa63 said:
yes and office 2003

steve

Go to: http://www.microsoft.com/windowsxp/downloads/powertoys/xppowertoys.mspx

On the right side, about 5 up from the bottom is the download for the Win XP Power Toy called Imageresizer.

After installing this, it will add a function to your "right click" menu. When you right click on an image file (or a group of files), you will have an option to resize the image. For forum usage, I don't use over 800x600. Select that option from the menu and a new file will be created that has been resized. The new file will be called "OriginalImageFilename (Medium).jpg" (or whatever image format you are using) From the "Options" you can overwrite your existing file, but I like to keep the original (which is the default setting).

After that, you should be able to upload the file quickly and easily to your webhost and use the