Wanted WTB racing seat rails for an SC400..

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.
Hey I just placed an order w/ Corbeau yesterday. New seats/sliders for LS in a week or so.

I know for a fact they have OEM sliders for Sc400 and LS400, check their site out, lots of applications.

Yah do some homework... it's common knowledge that the SC300 and the IS300 as well as the MKIV Supra are all riding with the same chassis, the same Engine, the same suspension ETC. Only thing that makes these cars different is their bodies, I used to own a 95' SC300 and when my Tien coilovers came in the mail the shock bodies said "SUPRA 1995" and yet they had perfect fitments. You should look up the Supra TT brake swap for your car, its a good upgrade. Seat rails in all 3 models are the same. Why do you think the parts are so interchangeable?? I own a LS400 and seat rails are MUCH harder to find than yours. Corbeau is the only company out there to offer OEM sliders for my car.

Yah do some homework... it's common knowledge that the SC300 and the IS300 as well as the MKIV Supra are all riding with the same chassis, the same Engine, the same suspension ETC. Only thing that makes these cars different is their bodies, I used to own a 95' SC300 and when my Tien coilovers came in the mail the shock bodies said "SUPRA 1995" and yet they had perfect fitments. You should look up the Supra TT brake swap for your car, its a good upgrade. Seat rails in all 3 models are the same. Why do you think the parts are so interchangeable?? I own a LS400 and seat rails are MUCH harder to find than yours. Corbeau is the only company out there to offer OEM sliders for my car.

Thank you for the information. I did in fact know about the many similarities, but since they were different BODIES, I thought the seat bolt locations might be different. Thank you VERY much for pointing that out.:veryhappy: