Wanted WTB: 2uzfe wiring harness and computer

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.

JamesD

Just like the title says. I need the harness and computer or something else that would work like a 1UZ harness and computer if that would work.

Thanks, James

I'm not sure I'm following, so you'll have to be patient with me. The 1uz and the 2uz harnesses are not interchangable, and neither are the computers. What are you working with?

Eric

cowboy bebop said:
I'm not sure I'm following, so you'll have to be patient with me. The 1uz and the 2uz harnesses are not interchangable, and neither are the computers. What are you working with?

Eric
I have a 2000 Tundra 2uzfe motor and trans. I'am looking for the engine harness and computer but I don't know if I can make 1uz or a 3uz harness work. It is hard to find parts for these trucks and would have better luck with a Lexus.

James

antcorpusa said:
I have the harness with computer from 1uzfe. I have it from both 90-91-92 LEXUS LS400. Will sell for $200 + shipping.
Does me no good without the computer. Thanks anyways but that wouldn't work. It has to be OBD2 compliant.

James

antcorpusa said:
I have the harness with computer from 1uzfe. I have it from both 90-91-92 LEXUS LS400. Will sell for $200 + shipping.
If you still have these, I will take them off your hands for $200.

ok thanks. Although I just got a lead on en entire swap kit for pretty cheap. So I will have to pass on this if that deal goes through. I coudn't piece together a kit for what I will be getting this for.