Parts WTB 1uz to R154 parts

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.

redrocco

I have been looking for a place to get the bell housing and flywheel in the us but have had no luck. I am looking to buy ether a kit or a adapter plate. I look at the thor plate but $600 is kinda steep for just a alum. adapter. Or if some one had cad drawings for a adapter i could machine it my self. My goal is to have the 1uz in my supra in the next few weeks for less than $1000. So does anyone have any parts that the want to sell.

I have a guy here that when I get a 1uzfe is going to take my r154 bell housing and mate it to the 1uzfe bell housing for $500 then make the flywheel match for another $50 ballenced and all. but if you are a machinest you should have no real trouble making an adapter plate if my father wasent retired he told he could make me one for less then a $100( for the marteral ) and he would not need a cad drawing just the engine and bell housing. you should be able to come up with a kit and help a lot of us out for less money then some of these fokes want to charge if I had a 1u Id draw you a blueprint but my money has to take care of the family right now.