women?

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.

340i

i was just wondering if theres any ladies on this forum? it does seem very stereotypical that a v8 forum would be full of males, so are there any women out there?

Yeah right, if your looking to pick up chicks your definetly looking in the wrong place, I seriously dought there are any women looking to modify or repair there lexus/supra's/soarers.... If there is any I sure they too also like women. Opps a little racist and stereotyping my bad. Yeah any women out there? Please, not the christmas twins either!!!!!

There's at least one of the gentler sex out there in the swap forum. I mean the engine swap forum. Don't get smart guys!

A few more ladies may make us behave ourselves a bit better.

I have photos of my wife (we had been married 3 months at the time) laying on the floor working on my car.

Helen (my wife) is responsible for the white Range Rover I drive. She specified the vehicle in she wanted in 1994 to the builder and he built it. Couldn't find a better woman.

i think this post was taken the wrong way. i do fine with the ladies thanks, and all i meant was do chicks drive lexus v8s or are they just for looking good in the passenger seat.
cheers

Jibby.. Enjoy.... Ms. Emerald
65a.gif

Jibby,

Quit whilst you're ahead.

Be very carefull of denigrating girls/ladies who like cars.

My better half is one and not a lady to cross!

Dude, not the twins again, I was eating breakfast, now I lost my appitite!!!! Barffffffff-

Rod, thanks for the warning and you are probably right, a woman that can work on cars is a woman you do not want to mess with. All apologies!!!! But, Damn these twins are crazy ugly!!!!!

Remember guys too good is no good!!! I will take the twins and turn off the lights (permenantly), keep Ms Emerald, that looks like high maintenance and a headache waiting to happen. Actually keep the twins too, I am not that desperate yet.

You're a braver man than I Jibby.

I guess my girlfriend has an appreciation of vehicles. I'm happy if she checks the oil and water periodically on her car and lets me know if something changes...

Any more than that and it might be kinda creepy.

Muzz