Which Sc Do You Like Out Of These?

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.
JamesNSC4 said:
Here are more pics of the White AC Convertible SC . And you can see why the hood the way it is.
Hey James, that's a nice white Auto Couture. I also like that Whipple supercharger (I think it is.) with its pipes going down to the intercooler in the front. The hood scoop looks agressive, but it's necessary for that supercharger. It's a good idea though. I'm wondering how many rwhp and psi it has. The Auto Couture manufacture also has a hot body kit for the SC430. Its website is here: http://www.auto-couture.com/lexus/uzz30/. However, I like the rear bumper on the black SC with chrome rims, although it's just a rear lip. It would be nicer to be one piece as a whole bumper.

jibby said:
..I think I got one more pic of an IUZ..running on nos. I am not sure let me see....he he
When this engine is finished with the electric fan conversion, please post it up, perhaps with pics and instruction, so everyone can admire the work.

Steve, I've been trying to find out much hp and how many psi of that white AC car engine produce but so far no luck. If I find out, i'll let everyone know.

James has one of the cleanest LS400's around, and Steve has these amazing rims and ground effects on his clean sc400. Come on guys post your pic's....I will post my next car and engine pic's check this.....

James stole the LS400 from Eric. That car has so many mods in it that the price he paid couldnt afford the rims. Therefore he stole it from Eric.....

Lextreme said:
James stole the LS400 from Eric. That car has so many mods in it that the price he paid couldnt afford the rims. Therefore he stole it from Eric.....

LOL. Yeah it's a pretty good steal. Eric was really kind to practically give that car to me.

Sounds like a steal to me....Good job James, just don't forget about your black sc400 it has potential.....

Here is a few more pic's I came across, 3 clean sc's...the one in the mountains looks nice...

Steve, go advanced when writing a post, it will be the button at the bottom of the page, then hit the browse button and locate your saved picture on your computer. Re-size it if need to fit and upload the picture that is it....Godd luck...

All right, here I go. My SC with a copied Vertex. However, I'm planning to modify the side skirts and the rear bumpers to make the car look more exotic. And if I don't have time, maybe I'll ask if any of you for a group buy for our design. I know a prefessional fiberglass shop in Southern California that can make 10 bodykits with any of our design. Each kit will only cost around $600.

P.S. You can trust me on the design. I hate cheezy and crappy styles.