Which Sc Do You Like Out Of These?

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.
My first choice.....
attachment.php

Weekend Southern California Choice....
attachment.php

i like the drag car and the slammed one. the convertible has an odd bonnet scoop.
those are some big wheels superlex1. nice

Thanks 340i. Does anyone have any info on the soarer drag car? all i know is its been stroked to 5 litre, twin turbo, runs 9's or 10's and sounds so awesome on boost that if they sold the full kit everyone would have one

Superlex1- Those are some crazy big rims you got, what 20's"? You got to get some rubbing on those I would think....Nice though.... You also know about that drag car? Looks wicked fast..........Here are a couple more sweet rides....

AcleanSC4- Wow, your SC is in the same league as the others very nice and very clean... I am starting to think about these body kits, some of them look really awesome.....Anyway nice.....

jibby said:
A few more pics...
Yeah! I like the white SC with the Auto Couture kit. It costs some burning $2,500. However, I'm not very interested in the convertible type. If it could have a hard top like the Supra, it's even better. There's one thing that I don't like about most of the body kit for SC is the rear bumpers. Most of them look boring without any special patterns or curves. Some of them even look ugly enough to be like a fish tail. However, most front bumpers look hot enough to turn a chic on in the winter. And most side skirts are ok. That's why I've been thinking to either make a body kit on my own or start a group buy for a hot and luxury style. I just need 10 potential buyers. Each 1 in 10 buyers will only pay $600. I know a professional shop down here in Southern California that's willing to do that.

The first tan one in the show case is super nice too. I agree with stevechumo on the back end/tail end ground effects, they are all not very appealing.. Front ends are scary like the mean looking dark grey one, that sc is wicked looking. I am ashamed to post mine on this thread after seeing these rides... Well if you have a pool on good ground effects that are as nice or nicer then these for $600 count me in....

Here are a few more - this red one is hot.....also had to throw in this crazy turbo'd engine.....

Great pic's, now I really want the white converable.. The newest black one is real nice too but that dark grey one still looks the meanest to me...Do you know the spec's on the white converable? With that setup it looks like it may have some serious getty up!!!!!!

wow i really love that black one, no side parking lights.... when i get a body kit, ill do the same thing. The only signle suggestion that i have for that car is take off the rain guard things on the windows. man that thing is sooo clean, like the wheels too