Where are you located?

Where Are You Located?

• North America (including Canada)

Votes: 105 38.3%
  • South America (including Mexico)

Votes: 10 3.6%
  • UK & Western Europe (also Sweden/Finland/Norway)

Votes: 43 15.7%
  • Eastern Europe (including former USSR)

Votes: 3 1.1%
  • Mideast (Egypt/Saudi/Emirates/Israel/India/Paki/Turkey, etc.)

Votes: 2 0.7%
  • Far East (China/Japan/Thai/Indonesia/N/S/Korea, etc.)

Votes: 6 2.2%
  • OZ

Votes: 45 16.4%
  • NZ

Votes: 38 13.9%
  • Africa

Votes: 17 6.2%
  • Other

Votes: 5 1.8%

• Total voters
The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.
Definitely a recent addition to this community thanks to an unexpected inheritance of a 93 SC400. I am Austin, Texas born and raised

Colorado here.
I will eventually get a round to posting a thread and some pictures. I joined today cause I recently acquired a 1uz swapped RA24 Celica. Drove it 1300 miles home and blew the tranny (w58) along the way. Will be rebuilding it and doing some more work over the winter. I love building cars, but this one was done much how I would have liked and was one of the best shells I could find in months and months of searching for a coupe.

Im in southern AZ... I miss Phoenix, but I don't miss that Phoenix traffic!!! Thanks!!!
I've spent time in Yuma and while the traffic is bad in Phoenix, those must be some of the best roads of any big city in the country.

I've spent time in Yuma and while the traffic is bad in Phoenix, those must be some of the best roads of any big city in the country.
I would have to agree, spent a lot a nights just riding in the AM around Phoenix just for fun in my ole 06 E120 Corolla S... good times!!!