What's the worst car you have ever owned?

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.
that would be my first car,

peugot 106 accent , 1.5diesel

I did about 105.000km in the first year with it and payed more to get it fixed everytime than i did pay for the fuel it took to drive all the kilometers.
about everything electric in the car went, not to speak of the no go 1.5 oldskool diesel engine that was init. trully horrid

Sold that, and got a renault Megane Coupe 2.0e on LPG which dispite the high running cost (maintenance) was very nice and lasted for 364.000km and even then got sold for a lot of money. those eat waterpumps btw

Now I got wise(r) and put toyota engineering in my one car, and got a honda accord for daily comuting, No more UK or French stuff in my garage. funny thing is I haven't got any more problems since......

grtz Thomas

In grave irony guess what I saw in the junkyard yesterday jibby? Yup v12 Jag who was wrecked in the back, but the engine bay definately had evidance of fire damage lol!

The 3 Best cars I ever owned -

1986 Mitsubishi Montero 2 door 5 speed manual - You could beat on it like no other and it just wouldn't break for the life of me... Believe me when I say I use to beat on it....WOW...

1993 Toyota Landcruiser - The 4.5L straight six motors run forever, the beafy tranny will run forever, never breaks, never let's me down...225,000 miles and still going stong, I barely ever change the fluids on it either.. A truely amazing ride.....

1992 SC400 - Nothing needs to be said....

I've lusted after a turbo Corvair since I was a kid.

I'd still have one.

You just need to know how to drive swing axle rear engined cars.

Ive thought of a worse car Ive owned than the pathetic 4cyl commodore, the Ford XA Falcon Wagon - it was such a hunk I used it in a demolition derby!

I have only owned good cars - a '91 Cressida (junked), an '86.5 Supra (won't pass smog, will sell), a '96 Avalon (gave to mom), and a '96 LS400 (current). However, the only car that has ever let me down (and it did it to me on several terrible occasions) was my old '91 Cressida.
Starter went out, radiator blew, wheel got destroyed by a pothole, wheel stud snapped, engine blew. I spent tons of money on that car too.
None of my other cars have ever let me down except for my Avalon when the starter contacts wore down - that was a 1 hour fix when I got the starter rebuild kit.

I can tell you I an 1987 Mercury Sable station wagon, oh oh oh what a piece of crap...While very comfortable on the inside all hell was breaking loose on the outside...Front wheel drive, the tranny went out at 65,000 miles, electrical, brakes, drivetrain was all just falling apart...

Had to send that one thru the "as is" line at the dealers auto auctions...I fell sorry for the chap that got that lemon...However he did get it for cheap on a positive note.....

98' VW New beetle

first year the new beetle was introduced, but it was put together by a bunch of monkeys smoking crack. Only had 65k when i got it, but it broke down every other week. Fried alternator, blown head lights, crappy cassette player, and a trunk that couldn't open...thats just the start of the list. Not to mention that i looked rediculous driving it (assumption that car was related to penis size hurts one's reputation). Worst....car.....ever.....

Sold that thing last year to a friend of mine, lost that friend a month later. replaced it with an SC300 5-speed....now i have regained my masculinity....

The classic older VW beetle's are junk too...Underpowered tempremental rear engines that need constant attention...

Bit harsh I reckon! Ive loved every beetle engine Ive built... while they lasted! haha!

Underpowered - yes. Tempremental - yes. but I still love them.

Hey, I just call it as I see it... Call it harsh or call it reality either way it is what it is.....

Although, I have seen a older VW bug that was built to the hilt do a quick wheelie down the drag strip, it did have a wheelie bar on the back but flew....

i would love to get an old bug just to rip up the strip. they look awsome with meaty tires in the back, lowered front, give it a hot rod look. if i ever built a hot rod it would probably be an ol bug. only prob is that im 6'4 and would have a helluva time gettin in and out (can you say "clown car?")....that and repairs are a bitch....but then again when are they not?

I've only had a couple cars and none qualify as bad (not even the modified Festiva, but that's probably because I never drove it), but I've had to deal with lots of friend's cars and the worst by huge leaps and bounds is the Chevy Lumina. Any year, it doesn't matter.

They have a horrid engine compartment setup (who burries a battery under a frame member, the air box, AND the washer fluid reservoir?) so checking a battery is damn near impossible. Most of the 5 Lumies I've had to fix had failed a/c, they ALL had rust (including a '98 which was beginning to rust in 2002), electrical gremlins everywhere, and chewed up brakes. Speaking of brakes, talk about a vague pedal feel. I got more brake pedal response from air brakes! Oh, and when you step on the gas, there was something under the hood that sure made a lot of noise, but definitely didn't take you anywhere fast. About all it did was burn lots of gas.

They have awful road manners too. They feel fat and ponderous even in normal driving. They have to be the most unmaneuverable cars on the road! When you drive that my girlfriend's 93 2 door, it felt bigger than my 79 suburban!

All of these things should have come off the production line and went straight into the shredder.

My god man how could I have forgot this one...

My best friend had an 86' Corvette...

Where should I start with this pile - big time rattle box, a break down machine, total crap but when you hit the gas it did move some... Those mid 80's Vettes with the newer body styles were complete garbage once they had over 50,000 miles on them... The motors were ok but the chassis, interior, etc just fell apart..