what else can cause low idle/stall after run?

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.

zen

if you have noticed i have been having idle woes...

have cleaned then replaced iacv, cleaned tb checked for vac leaks..

have checked ecu wiring (know alot more about the operation at idle now)

thing is whatever i try it still drops idle to stall speed after any type of run(ie 500yards/meters+)
idle is low at best anyway (500-650rpm)but after run stalls,turn ignition off re start idle back again,upto 750rpm for a short while then down to 500..

whats causing this??i am at wits end!makes me want to kill car!

is in swap,wiring is good, have tried nsw/bk/els/ac in various combinations to no avail, you can temporary raise the idle,but it soon drops again(ie gnd a/c,raises idle for a min or so)

so what is going on?what else could be causing low idle and stalling?help!

Hey zen, try just adjusting the screw on the throttle body, to keep the butterfly cracked a little. Doesn't take much adjustment to keep the idle up.
Mine used to do as you described, and I just adjusted it such a tiny bitand now keeps the idle up at 500-600 all the time.

but wont that move tps off idle?

keep thoughts coming please..

at present making manual stepper motor controller so as can set idle at whatever i like..

You can adjust the tps with a multimeter back to the right adjustment if you like, I didnt change mine and its fine.My friends Hiace had the same issue, all we did was crack it slightly and problem sorted.

well, i bought some new ignition leads today (cost twice the amount i paid for the engine!!:eek:)developed a miss fire on part load yesterday you see (worse on gas..leads..)

now she runs fine..instant and proper idling,no stalling..hmmm..could i have found the fault??only drove 5miles on new leads,tomorrow will tell..fingers crossed..