Welcoming UK Members

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.

Lextreme II

Just call me "Lex"
Recently we got alot of UK members. I just want to say welcome to our forum and enjoy your stay. We should have a UK section for you guys.

hehe... UK members huh... can we talk about the cricket!!!! haha!

Go on kick a team when its down........... and when you're finished can we have a go!! Thank God I'm half Dutch, quarter Welsh, quarter Irish and can't stand cricket!

Cheers,

Tony

(Nutter with two Lexus V8 engined Cobras in the garage requiring finishing).

Attachments

• CIMG0107.JPG
    CIMG0107.JPG
    75.7 KB · Views: 3
  • CIMG0113.JPG
    CIMG0113.JPG
    83.5 KB · Views: 4
  • CIMG0114.JPG
    CIMG0114.JPG
    83.9 KB · Views: 3
Hi guys just seen this post, im from the UK and you can say what you like i can not stand cricket! lol

In the newyear i will putting a 1uzfe in my Lexus IS200...............and the 1uzfe that im useing will be comeing out of a Lexus LS400, so it should work well as there will not be to much to mod. I will start a post up when i start the work ;)

We got an Aussie thread going, with a side of Canadian and Holland influences...Perhaps a little UK props are in order....

Merry Christmas to all the Brits, Scotts, and Mc's, how's the weather out there guys? Anyone from Tenbury Wells, England, Scottland, and or Ireland?...Love those places, best friend lives in Tenbury Wells, England.....The land of (soccer) football, lots of artery clogging fried foods, and good warm beer flowing from the taps......I must visit soon...

Never saw a lexus when I was out there..Or a Soarer...Glad to hear there are a few interested IUZ..owners whom like to boost the juice..Cheers!!!!:beerchug:

Hi guys just seen this post, im from the UK and you can say what you like i can not stand cricket! lol

In the newyear i will putting a 1uzfe in my Lexus IS200...............and the 1uzfe that im useing will be comeing out of a Lexus LS400, so it should work well as there will not be to much to mod. I will start a post up when i start the work ;)

Heh, ditto.

London UK, whaddup..... :smoker:

Oi London, speak English my good man!

Heh, too many chavs around I think, its rubbing off on me. :no:

Hey Marcus, you appear to be 'East Side', I'm in South West London in a horrible place called Streatham, if you don't know it, you have probably heard of a place called Brixton or maybe Croydon. Brixton is next door, Croydon is a bit further but I would still consider it a 'local' place to go out.

Skid, where abouts are you again? We should do a 'Lextreme' meet, I think there will be the three of us and thats it :D

i think there,s more than 3 brits in here , anyway hello from newcastle , probably a bit too far from you london boys for a meet

im from wales dont know if there is anyone else on here from wales but im puting a 1uz into a mk1 mr2 and straping on a pair of ct26a`s running it north south through an audi gearbox ive completed one mk1 swap and that was putting a 3sgte into a mk1 but that was childsplay compaired to this anyway have a happy new year from south wales all the best podge