weird noise coming from don't know where

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.

fourdoordemon

OKAY...so. I Have this noise, kinda like a whine really way to high pitch to be wheel bearings as they are normally a dull roar. It is vehicle speed and temperature dependant, there seems to be no significant connection with engine speed, transmission gear, brake application, or really anything but vehicle speed. It is loudest around 40 miles an hour, and cold. I haven't been able to get a good feel for where it is coming from. Taking in to account the above listed info, i have to believe it is something between the tranny tail shaft, and the rear wheels.

GUESSES???????

i believe i have the same noise
for me it sounds like its coming from the front passenger side wheel
mine too, is too high pitched to be a bearing
and just like yours its speed dependent, i haven't noticed any change for temp though

my guess is its the brake pads rubbing the rotor, as its the only wheel that doesn't have the springs that push them away from the rotor

when it comes time to change my pads i was gonna see if the noise disappears

So after time in the car, the noise it still there. at 20, 40, and 60ish. It is defiantly worse when cold, and completely goes away when it gets above 60 outside. I am so lost on this one.

its may be something simple.. Break pads... i had the exact same issue... and yes thought it must of been a awheel bearing...

if you pull the wheel off and check out your breaks alot of break pads have a steel clip (warning clip) that scapes close to the center of the rotor.... doesnt damage your rotor so dont stress... just makes a horible noise... and will get worse as the km/mi go on... and does sound worse from a cold start for some stupid reason.