weird codes?

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.

datpak

i am totally confused right now.my car has the engine check light on.when i pull the codes it shows normal.but when i start the car and pull codes there are three codes present.two for the oxyegen sensors and the afm code.help me oiut guys im totally stumped here.

There is a problem with the primary O2's and the AFM. Those codes are soft codes so they wont show up unless the problem is there...

I would suspect a bad AFM or a problem in the AFM circuit. Based on the codes, the O2 codes could show up based on thier description if the AFM was going out... Or you have a wiring problem with all three items.

One question, did you do something and all of a sudden this happened or was everything fine then all of a sudden the light came on out of nowhere?

the codes have been there since day one of the swap.the weird thing is that when i pull the codes according to the procedure given it shows no codes.but the check engine lught stays on when the engine is running.and when i pull codes when its running it gives these codes.