Water Wetter For Coolant! Work?

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.
The heat just drives me crazy. :D

Alloy rad...say 40mm thick with quality dimple core. Your current bonnet. Put undertray back on. Redline water wetter and i can't see you having any probs....i race with this setup TT, in just as tight an engine bay and i'm sweet.

Oil cooler if you want the ultimate in cooling potential but overkill for street i would have thought. Will need to be thermostat controlled or your oil may not even get up to optimum operating temp.

If you have issues after all that then something is astray...either BHG,, water lines plumbed wrong or dying water pump impeller.

yup, I am about to buy a black sc400 once I sell this silver LS. know anyone back home w/ one 4 sale?? there's a super clean 94 shell for a few hundred out here, everything minus engine/trans/harness. Yeah tho an all black SC club sounds badass, count me in.

so is it you Lex and James? Lets make that 4 black SC's....

I tried to drain out some coolant and put more drinking water in the engine and guess what, the temperature drops to 180-190F (82C - 87C) for the whole time that I drove last night, even under boosting. I boosted again today at noon (about 75F = 23.8C outside), and the temperature is around 190...I'm so happy and hoping I can leave with it. :cool:

Last edited: