Water/Methanol Injection

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.
Please correct me if I am wrong but isn't Hydrogen Peroxide just bleach. You know the stuff people use to turn their hair white or clean the floor.

I would think it would be readilly and cheaply available from many chemical suppliers.

You can buy 20 litre drums of bleach.

Can anyone involved in the chemical industry confirm if I am correct and if not tell us about H/P.

Hydrogen Peroxide is a very corrosive product. This bleach and clorine are all one in the same. Ever seen what clorine does to ferrous and non ferrous metals.

Last edited by a moderator:
Just look at what your swimming pool chemicals do around your home.

I'm aware of the corrosive nature of H/P and have pondered how you stop it eating your engine!

I guess if the system ran through all plasic hoses it would be ok. The problem I see is once it enters the inlet system it is in contact with the TB and Blower/Turbo. After that its right thru to the exhausts.

Whats the trick to making it work and still have a car?

I wouldn't have any trouble carrying 5 litres under the car (I have plenty of room) but wouldn't like the engine to turn into a lightweight through corrosion.

Hydrogen peroxide is NOT the same as bleach/chlorine.

Peroxide is H2O2. Bleach/pool chlorine is most often sodium hypochlorite NaOCl, though pools use heaps of different chemicals now.

I don't know a heck of a lot about it, but apparently peroxide can break into water and oxygen at higher temps. Sounds a bit like nitrous, huh? The bad thing is, peroxide in high concentration can react with a lot of things badly - especially flammable things..... peroxide is also incompatible with a lot of metals including iron and stainless, but IS compatible with aluminium.