w58 adapter thickness??

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.

84celist

Can some one gimme the adapter plate thicknesses. i would like to purchase the .DXF file to cut my own. however i need the thickness first to make sure i have the material available beforehand.

i would greatly appreciate it...

if you buy the pattern off of e-bay, it tells you the correct thickness, but the centering and holes are off on that dxf. I contacted they guy about it and he didn't seem to care.

ARRGGGHHHH... i dont have that kinda money.... if i did.. i would do it ..... FML... things are tight right now. i have plenty of material and the means to make one though....

CAN gimme the thicknesses of the two pieces... or the one in two places??

...BRO first.. thanks for the info about the one off ebay... second. if you dont have the measurements or cant help me further.... GTFO. seriously. are you like the resident troll here...

Dude, wasn't trying to be an ashole, Seriously, if you have the resources to make an adaptor you really seriously have the tools to get all the measurements yourself, not trying to be a prick, just trying to make you realize you can do everything for yourself with tools that you need to make the plate.
and secondly, I would have been willing to tell you how if you had only asked, but you had to be a asshole so go fuck yourself.

Well it seems like people these days are not willing to help anybody... (scratching head) thought that was the purpose of forums...

Yes i can take the measurements myself.. however if some one can measure an adapter they already have. instead of me spending an hour mocking up and taking precise measurements..

kinda easier just to fish for an answer while im at "work" all day.

but HEY:nutkick: thanks for the help...

and I DID ASK.... YOU NEVER SAID YOU HAD DIMENSIONS...

sometimes you have to help yourself in order to get help.
all you need to get the plate thickness is a good measuring tape.
the answer was so simple everyone probably figured you would eventually figure it out for yourself.
and guess what? I figured out the adaptor plate by myself, while having a regular 8-9 hour a day job, so having a job is no excuse for plain laziness.

the answer was so simple everyone probably figured you would eventually figure it out for yourself.

Its not that i cant do it. sometimes the time is not there for people to do it. What was my very first sentence in this thread...

LOL. i still ask and you still provide nothing. i know you are a business man and you would rather make the money than help someone help themselves..

Do you sell the .DXF??

or are you going to tell me to make my own??

I don't hand out my cad files anymore, because people have taken them in the past to make products, and then never gave me any credit. It's happened every single time.
But, since you're tape measure impaired, I'll help you out. 10mm thick under the bellhousing. That info is so easy to find you have to be damn near retarded to not find or figure it out for yourself.

and guess what? I figured out the adaptor plate by myself, while having a regular 8-9 hour a day job, so having a job is no excuse for plain laziness.

GET OF YOUR SELF PROCLAIMED HIGH HORSE.. You already said you are not gonna help... Great good for you. Do you know me?? No. I can do it. Figured id ask which is easier. Your the asshole here bud!! I asked for a THICKNESS!! Not the pattern... And I have figured it out!! But you wanna make money, I understand that you think everyone else is gonna rip you off... All this Over a simple answer... 10mm/.393". Wow.... You make places like this a place where people are afraid to come and ask questions or hang out... Th Internet is about sharing information... Dumbass!!

Last edited:
wow, someone tries to make you figure out something simple for yourself and you act like this. GL with the rest of your life, from the beginning you've made it obvious you're a lazy ass, self entitled brat who refuses to figure simple things out for himself.

wow, someone tries to make you figure out something simple for yourself and you act like this. GL with the rest of your life, from the beginning you've made it obvious you're a lazy ass, self entitled brat who refuses to figure simple things out for himself.

LMAO....

You go tme pegged... wow... you should be a fortune teller at the circus...