V8 Hi-Lux

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.
Madmont,
I would like to see you do a proper build thread covering all the processes you have above. I recently did the same conversion in my Hilux and found your photos and info invaluable and spot on, so thanks, but it is hard to search for this info and newbies will benefit greatly if you document it as a build up. People think they have to swap output shafts and therefore need a Surf transmission (more cost), but of course, don't.

What i have detailed above is about all there is to it
Here is a link to my buildup with previous transmission which i will have to update
http://users.tpg.com.au/mtleslie/project/project.htm
If anyone wants to borrow my drill and tap jig I will be happy to post it to them for $10 but they will still need to drill and tap the holes for speed sensor.
overall length of motor and transmission is 1700mm

I think I will take you up on that offer madmont! Im looking at getting that transfer on ebay on the right hand side, I had a look on the cruiser and it is right hand side also.

Are there any problems with adapting a hydraulic vs manual shift transfer box? What type was yours?

Thanks guys - I'll be sure to document everything when I do it and maybe lextreme can host it under their tutorial section - but I agree with madmont it seems most is there!!! Nice work guys.

And also madmont, my engine pulleys to transfer currently measure about 130cm..... ;)

What i have detailed above is about all there is to it
Here is a link to my buildup with previous transmission which i will have to update
http://users.tpg.com.au/mtleslie/project/project.htm
If anyone wants to borrow my drill and tap jig I will be happy to post it to them for $10 but they will still need to drill and tap the holes for speed sensor.
overall length of motor and transmission is 1700mm

Maybe if you could add to that buildup, because you've done such a great job detailing the process. I originally stumbled across your photos and explanation months ago and printed them out, but didn't make a note of where I had got them. Several people have since asked me to document the process, but I'd rather just steer them to your info as it's more detailed and clear than anything I have been able to show them.
Ric