UZFE Vs. URFE

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.
Thank you Sir Cribbj..... Good info and link...

So the GE series heads offer a 20% gain in overall engine horsepower over the stock FE heads...However, lowend torque and throttle response is compromised greatly with the GE heads which is to be expected with greatly increased exhaust flow..... Man, these GE heads sound better then an entire stock exhaust system upgrade including headers in overall horsepower gains... I never knew you could get such horsepower gains just from a head upgrade over stock, WOW!!!

Either these GE heads are an engineering master piece or the FE Heads are painfully restrictive and poorly designed for flow......Hmmmmm?

If this is true I wouldn't mind some GE heads for my 1uzfe motor....

I guess it could be a combination of both... 20% increase in total horsepower, WOW that's alot!!!!.. So let's break this down if you have a stock SC400 or LS400 Lexus that sports let's say 250hp and then you upgrade to the GE Heads your power numbers will increase to 300hp or so immediately with just the head upgrade...

I almost find that hard to believe, does that sound right to you guys? Heads???

More than 20% lately. The last GE head was the 2ZZGE which utilized the variable lift dual cam profile technology. 180HP versus 130HP for the 1ZZ. Thats almost 40% higher.

and yes - the GE heads are pretty much an engineerign masterpeice. The 2ZZ-GE head with stock valves gets up to almost 300 CFM on the intake with just a touch of porting work. Thats pretty damn good.