UZFE Family Compatibility

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.
A simple spreadsheet but you can tell there's an awful lot of work gone into it. Well done.
M

Attachments

• V8_2.jpg
    V8_2.jpg
    179.3 KB · Views: 514
Thanks Skid,

Please let me know if there is any error. I would like to put more interchangeable parts, but the trying to fit into one page is very tough. As noted on the bottom of the page. The new heads will fit, but you will also need the rest of the parts to make it work along with different piston design. I think 2uzfe block with 3uzfe upper would be cool.

A simple spreadsheet but you can tell there's an awful lot of work gone into it. Well done.
M

I came up with the simple spreadsheet, and David did all the rest!

It's fair to say it's a work in progress; if anyone wants to take a crack at filling in any of the other 896 empty blanks, your input would certainly be appreciated!

John

you've been alot of help through this year and just wanna give you props and say thanks for the all the knowledge

also, i'm about to pull my 1uz out of my 92' sc4 and just wonderin if you have any tips, this'll be my first pull
i'll compensate u too, let me know

-Knowledge

refferring to the whole lextreme family and mr. Lextreme himself

Attachments

• Kenwood KFC-W2005 Sub Woofer.jpg
    Kenwood KFC-W2005 Sub Woofer.jpg
    10.3 KB · Views: 518
The only thing I didn't see on there was the intakes. what will fit with what.
I thought there was an intake from a truck or something that fed from the front insted of the side. Am I wrong? Or will I need to build my own custom intake for this build. I know I would love ITB's but damn the money...

The Spreadsheet was done 16 years ago and may well be lost to the ether.

John Cribb may have a copy but I know I couldn't find anything I did 16 years and a few different computers ago.

Whaddya know.....found it!

Don't take any of it as gospel. David (Lextreme) was a little optimistic on some of this stuff being compatible/interchangeable.....

Attachments

• UZFEF-Family[1].pdf
    11.6 KB · Views: 122