Trusting aftermarket brands

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.

White ls400

I came across some front upper control arms for under $100 on ebay by foreigncarpartsonline i think it was, since these are massively cheaper than oem would they be trust worthy? since the last thing i want is a wheel caving in

I dont trust anything thats super cheap and seems to only be available on ebay. if its an item thats also sold in shops but just happens to also be on ebay then thats diffrent. hks, greddy, stance. tien for example.

how about posting a link to these?

Over in Algeria, we've seen a huge influx of cheap Chinese knockoffs, particularly in automotive and electrical parts.

The problem with the knockoffs is they've copied the trademarks of the manufacturers "almost" perfectly. It takes a magnifying glass and a close comparison of both the OEM and the knockoff to tell the difference. With the electrical parts, their QC is non-existant, and we've had circuit breakers blow up when put into service.

I'm sure they're doing something similar with the brands we know on our cars, such as Aisin, Denso, etc. So, I would be very leery of safety critical items such as control arms that are priced waaaaay cheap.

It's a dice role in my opinion... However, I would be a little weary of after market control arms for only $100 in new condition...

That's too cheap...So one must wonder on the actual quality on these aftermarket control arms....

However, there is not alot to control arms, cast iron body, bushings and an important "pivot joint"...I would say look hard at the pics and check the history of the Ebayer whom is selling these LCA,s, if he or she has alot of good feedbacks then just maybe you can role the dice and take a chance on them...

I probably would not though... I bought the Supra Control arms for $500 new, and they are so good.. If I would have bought some ebay special no names on for $100 I maybe nervous today as to the future of my front end on my SC400.. Peace of mind is big....