Tranny Failure

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.
Sorry to hear that. Some bad things end up being good things in the long run. Were you using any transmission cooler? Just curious.

how can you go down the highway with only 3 gears, i've had a smallblock with a th350 and 4.09 gears and it's hell, do you want this to be a drag-only vehicle? Ok i'm editing because i just saw the gear venders under/over drive link which is cool, but still expensive. What about the new LS430 6 speed tranny, that car is has much faster acceleration due to extra gears, wouldn't this be a direct bolt on to the 1uz? Finding one affordable might suck. And what about a manual, are you still considering it, although i know you may be tired of me mentioning the t56, but that would just be a dream come true for me if somebody made it work.

Using a TH400 wouldnt be such a bad thing, despite not having an overdrive. The amount of power it can hold, cheap and available parts can far out weigh the problems.
The new 6 spd Lexus g/box probably isnt a great idea as it would require a seperate computer to run it, and I doubt if there is any kind of aftermarket parts to toughen it up.
Fitting a manual isnt as easy as it sounds, things like a manual pedal assembly and hydraulic clutch setup dont just bolt in. Then you would have to cut a hole in the floor for the shifter and even that's fraught with danger.
If you run on the highway often enough, then a overdrive unit would probably would still undercut (price wise) any other option.

Got the tranny fixed. Initially the new (used) tranny didnt shift from 1st to second but will shift from 3rd to 4th. We change out the selenoid from the valve body and everything is cool.