Toyota V8 headers Dyno chart

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.
Thanks JBrady, headers will definately be my first modification after reading these forums. I hear that rushimports have plans to make headers for Celsiors/LS400's, I think I will be waiting till they come out considering im in New Zealand. For now im still wondering what size pipe to replace my gutted cats with. Any suggestions?

Don't forget that's headers and catback exhaust. And when did anyone take a vendor's own dyno seriously? I installed cloned JBA headers (SS autochrome) on my 2002 Tundra and I felt no difference at all. Perhaps there was a small difference, but I bet this dyno is exaggerated and/or the catback is responsible for most of the gain.

That said, I still think headers are a good idea, but I would go either for the SS autochrome to get the same performance as the JBA for $150 or go for the TRD which are much more, but have longer & equal length primary pipes & use smaller pipe diameter which will probably be the best performers of the bunch.

Most exhaust dyno comparisons are done comparing a stock, rich running engine to an engine with headers that's been effectively leaned out in the process, producing some horsepower by dumb luck.
The real numbers are more likely to be around half of the advertised increase.
They can't hurt the performance though!