Toyota V10 LF-A

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.

Jake Breyck

So i was brousing around looking at upcomming sports/supercars laptimes around the Nurburgring mainly the GTR, ZR1 and LF-A and i came across pictures of the LF-A I dont know about the rest of you but Heres the majic part of any new car i want to see :)

LF-A_engine_AM.jpg

OK yes im replying to my own thead haha how lame.

display engine...
I wonder if it really comes with those sweet headers.

lfa_engine.jpg

Jakey, I feel bad for you repying to your own thread, so I will show you some love even though you have bashed me in the past......

I see V10's and I think massive torque...

A friend of mine has a Dodge Dually and it has a V10 lumbering under the hood...It is really a torquey pig... I've yet to drive a V10 viper but I can only imagine it probably has a powerful torquey motor feel to it....Big N/A power..

The V10's eat petrol like crazy and usually weigh a ton and are typically too big for swaps.....Those are the main draw backs..

That V10 above pic sporting the independant throttle bodies does look very brutal, big N/A power I am sure.. Where can I get one of those for dirt cheap? Wouldn't that be nice to wake up one morning and see that sitting on a engine jack stand in your garage... The question is what would you do with that beast?

Ps: Jake you just bashed me again on the "suggestion thread" and here I am responding to your thread... Hmmmm?

Jakey, I feel bad for you repying to your own thread, so I will show you some love even though you have bashed me in the past......

I see V10's and I think massive torque...

A friend of mine has a Dodge Dually and it has a V10 lumbering under the hood...It is really a torquey pig... I've yet to drive a V10 viper but I can only imagine it probably has a powerful torquey motor feel to it....Big N/A power..

The V10's eat petrol like crazy and usually weigh a ton and are typically too big for swaps.....Those are the main draw backs..

That V10 above pic sporting the independant throttle bodies does look very brutal, big N/A power I am sure.. Where can I get one of those for dirt cheap? Wouldn't that be nice to wake up one morning and see that sitting on a engine jack stand in your garage... The question is what would you do with that beast?

Ps: Jake you just bashed me again on the "suggestion thread" and here I am responding to your thread... Hmmmm?

V10s by nature are not always large torquy motors that are too big for swaps, dodge didnt make every V10 in the world. ;-)

Jake you are a spunky lad indeed, always love to disagree do you? You should be greatful I even responded to this thread..

You amuse me Jake.... I will leave it at that....

And yes V10's are typically torquey and yes Dodge doesn't make the only V10...

And yes V10's are typically torquey and yes Dodge doesn't make the only V10...

accaully no, Large displacement engines are torquey doges V10 is an 8L so yes it has lots of that turning power but by no means is it becouse it has 10cyls.

jake, any more pics from that series? link?

mind if i steal them over to my site?
cheers
ed

those arnt my pics so steal away, hell even if they where my pics you could take them. i havent looked yet but i wonder what the engine code is for it

Here you go jibby, this V10 makes about 4HP so i assume right around the same amount of torque. not very much is it. but its a V10 it has to make massive torque and must be hard to fit into an engine bay right?

Dscn1393V-10_closeup.jpg

Gorgeous motor in that LF-A. Wonder if that's 100% Toyota or if they brought Yamaha in again to do it?

those arnt my pics so steal away, hell even if they where my pics you could take them. i havent looked yet but i wonder what the engine code is for it

are there more in the series, root directory gets me nowhere :)

cheers
ed