Toyota part number for SC400/Soarer igniters

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.

MacroP

Just an update to my original thread.
I've scored an updated Toyota EPC(older one was Euro EPC only) that carries the Japanese spec vehicles, namely the Soarers, crown etc etc up until 2002. Found out exactly what I needed. It seems the igniters are not model dependent but year dependent. Just need to find the correct vehicle in the same year as my engine. Corollas, Celicas, Hilux/4Runners, Celsior, Crown plus many more of the same vintage all use the same igniters, it seems.

igniter

Hi I'm looking for two igniters for my 1991 1UZ crown V8 do you have the igniter numbers for that year I would like to know what else had the same igniters please help thanks

thanks

I notice that my spark plug leads say 1991 but on my wireing loom it has 1990 so I'm not sure which year for igniters.I was told by a wrecker that if I gave them the numbers on the coils they could give me right igniters have you heard of this thanks

Sorry that is incorrect info. The coils on these engine have not changed through the different models. The igniters have changed but the coil(s)s have remained the same. My EPC tells me they(coils) were in use until 1998. The igniter changed once again in 95 to 89621-26101 but the coils remains the same. Improved design?
My guess is you'll need the 89621-12010 early type igniters. Be warned though, the later, post91, 89621-12050 type look identical and plugs are so similar it's funny but they are not compatible. Best off to check first though if possible, before handing over any cash...

Hope this helps.