Thank You

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.

Lextreme II

Just call me "Lex"
I just want to thank everyone for supporting this site. We sold and shipped parts to all over the world and everytime you purchase parts from us, you are actually supporting the up keep of this site.

I just want to thank everyone for your support. Your are the backbone of this site. For international ebay buyers, you can always use me for shipping. I have helped many of our members for shipping internationally. Some US companies and ebay sellers would not ship internationally, but you can use me and I will ship it to you. However, I will open all products before I ship them out. Just make you dont get me into trouble....LOL.....:)

Once again, thank you

David

Well Lex i have not been on this site that long......and i have got alot of help from the guys on here, + if it was not for this site i dont think i would try doing the 1UZ swap..........Take my hat of to you all on here.

Top site

David has accepted and re-shipped quite a bit of eBay and other stuff for me.

I sometimes wonder when he finds the time to talk to his wife and have a life beyond Lextreme!

Thank you Dave,
This site has been my inspiration for several engine swaps, without it I probably wouldn't have even attempted one!

If you're ever in NZ, you're welcome to borrow my ute for as long as you want, and I'd be honoured to have a beer with you.

Muzz

:You_Rock_Emoticon: From battery cables to heat sensors, oh and I can't forget about the fine free lextreme hats that come with the orders, thanks pal...

Got to thank you especially for the other help with keeping my car on the road driving and legal........Also, if it weren't for the Lextreme forums I really don't know what I would do with my extra time... I might have to get a job and a life or something... God forbid...

This still is the best Xuz-fe forum on the planet...

I sometimes wonder when he finds the time to talk to his wife and have a life beyond Lextreme!

Yeah, I wonder how he finds the time sometime. He got a lovely family with great kids. A full time job and Lextreme. Yet, He still find time on occasional friday night to call me up to come to chat and some drinks. Dave you're the best bro.

David you know I appreciate everything you have done and everyone else should also know that I'm grateful for the knowledge and experiences that you all have shared. The more we collaborate the more dangerous we become!

I spend more than 10 hours in the internet … and this is the only forum in my life I post in it !!
Great site with great people ….

I am in the process of my first parts order from Lextreme. This site is a great resource for information and parts. Because of this site I was able to also find parts from Rush, Bullet, Dellow and Injector Perfector.

Keep up the great work Dave.

David is the man!!! I never had to pay any shipping for the stuffs that I got from him. Simple: I picked them up...LOL.

Members...Please Paypal him for whatever you buy. You guys know what Paypal stand for: "Pay And You Pick All Later". :006:

Heh, thank you lextreme for the inspiration to learn all that I have learnt so far on engines....

Since picking up this site I have gone from knowing practically nothing about how engines work (just how to rag the hell out of them) to knowing considerably more.

Attachments

• 76223.jpg
    76223.jpg
    80.7 KB · Views: 4