TH400?

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.
There is another way, You can use a 1uz auto bellhousing and stock flexplate to bolt up a th400/350 using an adapter plate from Sound Performance. The factory 350/400 bellhousing must be cut off at the pump to use this setup. A 9 bolt pump is also required(i'm not 100% percent sure on that tho) You would have to run a converter that matches the location of the stock flexplate holes. A flexplate that would bolt up to a regular 400 converter is in the works. This setup has been proven to hold up 1250rwhp and 8.40 et's on a supra. I can get some pictures put up if anyone is interesed.
As far as drivability concerns... well it's not bad at all. I have this setup in my supra and with a 3.13 rear end i turn about 3100rpm at 80mph.

redsupra- did you end up using a 1uz based sp400 kit? or is this the prototype of that kit so to speak?

i spoke with you briefly on the phone the other day, and am still considering the th400 conversion with the 1uz in the mkiv supra. will this option (1uz/th400) be offered as a full kit later similar to the 2jz sp400s already on the market? or should i try to piece my own setup together sooner to accommodate both the 1UZ and the mkiv chassis? i'm in no rush, but if you guys are doing all the R&d to make it fit all the better!

I used my 2jz sp400 that i already had. The only differences i came accross in using it behind the 1uz is that the driveshaft needs to be a bit longer and it requires a different trans cross member. Everything else is the same.
The stock 1uz flexplate needs to be modified a bit to bolt to 2jz/sp400 tq. You will be able to send in your 1uz flexplate for fortification and to ensure correct fit to torque converter. That's all i can think of right now. The shop will be offering a a 1uz JZA80 sp400 kit as soon as i finish test fitting everything. You would want to get a forward pattern valve body in order to have engine braking in all gears. Reverse pattern valvebody only has engine braking in 3rd gear.
I'm working on getting a custom flexplate made so a plane jane th400 converter can be used.
I also have a high flow top feed fuel rail kit done. I'll post pics in the appropriate section.

Max