supercharger hp

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.

dass

Just a quick ask. Are there any 1uzfe,s running a supercharger making over 5550 rwhp. As I am running twin gt2871r @14lb making 585 rwhp and thinking of changing to a supercharger, but would like to keep the rwhp about the same. Any feed back please.

Attachments

• IMG_0841 (Medium).JPG
    IMG_0841 (Medium).JPG
    56.1 KB · Views: 9
5550hp seems a bit steep. a dozen m112's might do the trick.... :)

I suppose you could very easily go over 580 givven your engine can take the load, twin rotrex chargers would be the best of both worlds, think koenigsegg power curves, 800bhp+ upto 1000bhp+ on bio fuel.

by my knowledge noone has ever gone over 500hp using standard eaton stuff.

grtz Thomas

Dass, according to the handy dandy Sprintex calculator, the Opcon-Autorotor 422 twinscrew "ought" to get a 1UZ near 600 HP (gross) at 7200 RPM and 16 psi of boost (drive ratio of 1.78) Assuming 50 HP or so for the supercharger drive, it should net near the figure you're looking for.

This is the setup I'm running, so we'll see next month when we're back on the engine dyno. We previously made 410 BHP (net) @ 6000 with essentially no ignition advance, but the motor was damaged due to too much static compression and not enough octane.

With slightly hotter cams, less compression, more octane and the right ignition advance, I think we'll be there.

My engine is being built at the moment and will use the same unit.

My heads have been seriously ported and run Kelford cams.

Given what's going into it I will be disapointed at any less than 600FWHP.

I'm running a 90mm T/B and everything has been done to remove any restriction to gas flow in and out of the engine.

Dass, anything over 500whp will need an 1uz-fe engine build up consisting of stronger forged pistons and rods, etc..... 500whp + on the stock early model 1uz-fe motor maybe severly testing those internals... Not many have ventured past that point on the stock internals anyway.....

I don't no how long my first donk will last but only time will tell. Huge revs lots of Abuse is there any other way to drive!!!!!!!!!! LOL

I will have to start a thread soon so i can seek advice on building a very strong donk. I have the spare 1UZ just waiting till i have the funds.

Jibbby
500rwph stock engine was of time . My engine has been built up with most of the right stuff eg: rods pistons cams springs valve studs.
It already runs 583 rwhp .Looking at twin Rotrex C30-94 superchargers.