Supercharger Calculator !

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.

COFFEE

For all you FI freeks out there !
Hope this can help with your choice of BLOWER !

Found this on the Sprintex site, could be very usefull.

Going by this, The Eaton M112 blower would be a little big.
Maxing this blower would be using the engine @ say 7500rpm and giving ? 17psi
Using this for anything under 10psi would use a slow gear ratio and the blowr would be low in it's stride.

Anyway, check it out.
It's pretty good.
Considering this is designed to help you pick the blower for you, by Sprintex.
It contains info on all the blowers they sell, i would expect it to be pretty accurate.

Regards

Stephen

Stephen,

What's wrong with 17lb?

Sounds almost sufficient to me.

On a decompressed/intercooled engine with good management it should be fine.

If you look at the M90 it struggles at the top end but will have a better lower end.

Be wary of anything calculated with blower calc. I dosen't take horespower draw of the supercharger or blower efficiency into account.
It is a VERY rough guide which gives you the impression that Blowers make unbelevable horsepower and aims to sell more of them.
I reccomend that you read Corky Bells book "Supercharged!" and make your blower choice and calculations froms his formulas.
That way you will spend your money wisely and get the results you are looking for.

Anyone else have any opinions on Blowercalc? I may be jumping to conclusions, but I have tried to enter data into it and the output can be unrealistic.

Quadcam Boat,
You may be on the dot, I don't know ?
I just saw it and thought it may be usefull ?
I do not know how accurate it is ?
I have owned a blown car before but it was all done for me, never had to really look into the calculations side of things.

Regards

Stephen

Corky Bell's book is a great read and at around $70-80.00 is a good buy.

Some people say he contradicts himself but he knows more on the subject than I ever will so I'll take his advice.