stock fuel pump

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.

toyotasrfun

hey guys and gals
need to know something
i was looking to use the stock in tank fuel pump for my nutty little swap
so far i will be using a stock 1uz with a front mounted sump, a stock 1uz computer from a 91 ls400, a supra r154 tranny, prolly a dellows tranny to 1uz kit and then a bunch of other junk that i dont imagine being a point in what fuel pump i'll be using.
anyway i was at the scrapyard yesterday and i noticed that they had an sc300 there.. it's got the 2jz engine in it
i was hoping to get the fuel pump from it along with the afm BUT i dont want to get them if they are going to be insufficient for the swap
i'm putting the 1uz into my 72 te27 corolla.. i was thinking to take the entire tank from the sc300 but again.. dotn want to get it if it's going to be a waste of money.. to me a waste of money is something that's going to prevent me from doing my swap.. i have no luck buying and selling things which is why i wouldnt want to get into that whole hey.. buy it.. sell it.. make a dollar or 2 and then call it a day..
AAAAAnyway.. i was debating the tank because it is a larger gas tank than the one i ahve.. but at the same time.. i dont mind filling the gas tank in my car a little more often.. i've got a 30-40 liter tank in my corolla.. and it sits right behind the rear seats as in the sc300's and 400's
anyway.. help would be appreciated..
thanks very much
hope to read replies soon!

The SC300 AFM is smaller than ours and won't work.

No idea if the tank would fit in you car but the pump would be up to it.

wicked thanks!
i was just looking to find out whether or not the fuel pump would be up to the task of pumping the gas needed for the 1uz
if it will be sufficient .. WICKED!