stiffness

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.

chimpy

well, got a celsior, 89 model

it has the std air controller swtiches (norm/high) and a TEMS switch (norm/sport)

anyway, its also got an aftermarket controller, which lets it go even lower.

so i have noticed that my back suspension is REALLY soft, if i push it up and down a few times and et go, it keeps going by itself. almost liek there is no shock absorbers. so i looked, and i couldnt see any, but thats not what bothers me

when i did the same to the front, it was CLEARY much stiffer/harder and didnt bounce.

also, curiously, i played with settings and foudn that the "sport" setting didnt do much, and the higher the car was the stiffer the airspring was. i would have hoped it was the other way round... but this is all in my garage, cant drive the car yet as i lack a licence or on-road things liek comp/rwc etc..

anyway, anyone know if this softness in the rear is normal, or should i be worried..

Hey Chimpy

My Celsior VIP is the same as yours, but the "softness" is the same both ends. Even with the sport mode on I still have to go over speed bumps slowly as the car bounces up then bottoms out on the exhaust. You just get used to it......

well does anyone think that i may need to replace the rear air springs. there is a company that does them in the US for like, 450 each side. Thats pretty good for a full reconditioned, lifetime gaurenteed unit.

softness

hi Chimpy, it sound like the shock in the middle is tyred, at rest the computer system sets the suspention valving to soft, does it bounce alot when driving
i have a file that explains exactly how the system works, its 591 kb so to big to post here pm me if you need it, it covers the design and what the TEMS air system is meant to do.
Regards
Lambo