Steve Irwin "Crocodile Hunter" = dead

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.
Its a great lost for all mankind especially young children. I loved his shows and he brought great educational values to our home nightly. I also watched his recent tours in USA with a mini RV. He had a beautiful family. He will be truly missed by my family. Steve, we love you.....

David

Steve: You were the best at what you did...You Lived your life instead of watching others lives on TV...You were an inspiration to the human spirit...A true Legend in our time...You will be missed...

Ryan

Oh! I'm totally shocked. I feel like I'm losing a close friend, although I never met him personally. I love all of his adventures and education on wildlife. I had been watching his shows ever since he's on TV, but not lately so I didn't know about this tragedy. What else can I say? I'm so sorry it happened.

I too was very shocked with this news and found out the hard way, I work at Channel Ten and am in charge of the picture on your telly at home, I got a phone call to run a News crawl across the screen, Steve Irwin - Dead.
I had to work really hard at that moment and it was like hearing my brother had died.

One thing I thought was just amazing about this man was he was buying "Endangered" land - meaning he was buying vast acres of land that was high risk of development and declaring them to be nature reserves and exclusively for the use of animals. He was sustaining Australia's native wildlife, where others have built highways through Koalah habitats then suck up a "Call 1800 ROAD KILL" sign to help the native animals.

Imagine if everyone that was sucessful chose to do something similer.

He was a great man and a TRUE Australian. His life, and the amazing things one man can do to change things will not be forgotten.

That guy was a clown, and I liked him...Too bad he had to take an early exit....However, you mess with crocks and snakes all day your bound to get bit eventually....What I don't understand is how does a stingray kill you, I thought those were bottom dwellers and harmless...I scuba dive all the time and never had a problem with those little bastards...The larger more intimidating Manterays too....

Too bad, the crock hunter will be missed...You could tell he really enjoyed his profession...

A stingray barbs can be around a foot long & 5/16"-2/3" in diameter. They also carry a venom that causes immense pain (People can blackout from it), and also affects the cardiovasular system.
So taking something that large through the chest, into the heart would explain that.

Instead of stepping on one, he was swimming win one. Filming something for his daughter's animal show (After not being able to film something he was working on).

When I was at Australia Zoo Steve took great delight teasing this female crock which had its nest just to Steves right. He only just got away from it that day.