Steering Wheel Cracks me up

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.

PhatGrip

I went to look at my very first LS 400, the price was so cheap I thought, heck its worth a look. I had looked at the SC 400 in the past but it seemed to small inside and the prices were still high, besides I already own a Benz coupe,I needed more room. The car was a beautiful silver, never been hit, 195,000 mile cruiser. The miles turned me off at first but then I took it for a drive. I started the car and it purred to life, I had to look at tach again to make sure the car was running, it was. I noticed the smoothness and power of the engine and the trans shifter almost seamlessly. I also felt the worst steering wheel cover known to man, the knubby protruding, pleather like oversized piece of junk took most of the driving pleasure away, he said it kept the wheel from getting to hot in San Diego so I forgave him.
We arrived back at his place and I looked the car over again, almost spotless on the outside with a little heat damage on the leather in the back.We looked over the engine andhe told me all the things he had replaced and that there was nothing wrong with the car at all.How could I tell him I had not come to buy but look, thats when he mentioned the 6 bolt main and pulled out some paperwork on performance mods horsepower gains, some from this site. Well, lets just say the love affair started then and their. Next problem, how could I justify another car,I could'nt keep it a secret from my better half.
I devised this plan where I could possible have my cake and eat it too
but would it work? I bought the car FOR 4 GRAND and took it over to my sweeties work and presented it to her, she was flabbergasted, thought I spent a fortune on it, so I let think that. I kept the car for a couple of days to clay the surface, wax the exterior and treat the interior. I removed that ugly steering wheel cover as soon as I recieved the title, it was all sticky and really not comfortable to drive with, you could actually hear it when your hands released from the wheel it was so tacky(in more ways than one). The Buffalo Hide I put on made all the difference and increased the size of the wheel. I had to give up the car at this point or look like an Indian Giver,but I still had feelings for that car,problem was Mel was falling too,in love with the car that is.
We have been sharing for a week now and we both love this car and the mpg were 23, for the first tank running the air. I might just have to break down and find another Ls, shes been gone for hours, what is she doing with that car? Time will tell,will fill you in later
Thanks for the site
PhatGrip